I am raging !

5cotland

We are Rangers FC, the worlds most successfull team. We have one of the largest followings out of any team in the world. We used to be able to compete in europe and in the transfer market but now we cant even offer a top Championship goalscoring midfielder £18-£20k a week.

This shows how times have changed for this club, it doesnt help when you have someone like martin bain represent the club. We struggle to sign any players because of money but yet we are offering more money thats required for a players services. Seriously?

We need to wake up big time and so does the bank. The tims are will to offer £20k a week to let a player warm the bench, we need to compete with teams by being able to offer players £20k a week. We will get money from a charlie adam transfer and we will most likely free up wages at the end of the season.

The banks need to let the club breathe and be able to have more of a say on finances because if we dont we will not compete for anything and we will sink. BIGTIME!

The bank has to understand:

No money for players=no improved contracts for current team members=tiny squad=no chance of winning league=no champions league=losing a lot of money=debt building up=rangers fc no more

Times are very bad and we cannot afford to fail in winning the league. The bank needs to understand that there controlling of the club is making us worse instead of better.

We need serious financial help.

NOW!!

That's what happens when you chase the Champions League dream - and the majority of us were happy to go along for the ride.

Ambition is a bad thing?

The problem with this point is, the "Champions League dream" is something that brings a serious, required amount of money into the club, therefore is not a dream, but a reality we need.

Said it before, all this paranoia about the finances, is just that. We arent in bad shape, however, something untoward is going on. We are the only area in mints empire turning a profit. So, a profitable club, with a large turnover, is not in bad shape. Easily solved by being bought. I dont, however, think mint wants to do that, for the reason I just gave.

Fairly obvious that he certainly doesnt have "our best interests" at heart.

We can't spend money we dont have, we can't afford to offer every player 20k a week.

Look on the bright side at this rate our debt will be gone in no time... Then Murray can actually get his money back in a sale.

Ambition is a bad thing?

The problem with this point is, the "Champions League dream" is something that brings a serious, required amount of money into the club, therefore is not a dream, but a reality we need.

Said it before, all this paranoia about the finances, is just that. We arent in bad shape, however, something untoward is going on. We are the only area in mints empire turning a profit. So, a profitable club, with a large turnover, is not in bad shape. Easily solved by being bought. I dont, however, think mint wants to do that, for the reason I just gave.

Fairly obvious that he certainly doesnt have "our best interests" at heart.

I meant during the 90's and Advocaat - we are paying for it now. Ambition isn't a bad thing, short term planning is.

and how sucessful do you think we will be with that.

We shall have to wait and see how the younger players perform, we don't know because Mr Rangers is loathe to use them. As for your 13 players quote, you're being a bit disingenuous there. What about all our other professionals?

We shall have to wait and see how the younger players perform, we don't know because Mr Rangers is loathe to use them. As for your 13 players quote, you're being a bit disingenuous there. What about all our other professionals?

which others?

i just threw up the ones that have played a decent amount and took clements as well.

we will have money from the sales of the players in there last year to spend as well. but being realistic its a poor situation for a new manager to walk into.

as i said last night this is the worst celtc team in decades.

which others?

i just threw up the ones that have played a decent amount and took clements as well.

we will have money from the sales of the players in there last year to spend as well. but being realistic its a poor situation for a new manager to walk into.

as i said last night this is the worst celtc team in decades.

There was a full list of all our players posted a couple of weeks ago. Intil they get a chance nobody knows how they will handle it.