****Official Deadline Day Thread****

Clemdog

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Torres will go to Chelsea, then Carroll will go to Liverpool as will Adam and Young, and remember they've just about signed Suarez, ie their waiting for money from Torres sale!

Scum are signing Faye and probably will sign Sammon now that Derby have been rejected.

I expect us to sign a couple of players.

I reckon Torres will go to Chelsea, then Carroll will go to Liverpool as will Adam and Young, and remember they've just about signed Suarez, ie their waiting for money from Torres sale!

Scum are signing Faye and probably will sign Sammon now that Derby have been rejected.

I expect us to sign a couple of players.

I a read that derby got rejected and Celtic want to be kept informed. they will offer 500k i think.

But will killie accept this knowing that they won't be able to get anyone else in???

Sky sports never said anything about torres leaving in a helicopter. They said that abramovich has a helicopter that he comes over in to vist the chelsea team.

Latest report on Fernando Torres is he's left Liverpool's Melwood training ground by helicopter. Destination unknown but watch this space...

That was from their editor on their live deadline day

Latest report on Fernando Torres is he's left Liverpool's Melwood training ground by helicopter. Destination unknown but watch this space...

That was from their editor on their live deadline day

Apparently this was heard blaring from the chopper.

Duh Duh Duh DUHDUH :party: