****Official Deadline Day Thread****

Clemdog

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fucking nerve racking :lol:

I honestly think weel pull a good one out the bag and an spl player.

Andwhy is anyone believing what a Middlesborough youth player says ? :lol: fools

got told of my mates about this comment & couldnt stop laughing !!!! at the end of the day a play with 2 ex rangers players me & my whole family are die-hards, my mum & dad have followed the team everywhere for about 40 years so you not think a may know a few people within rangers ? am just a fan like the rest of yous so am not saying its a done deal but i got told we where trying to sign 2 players so a thought i'd share, no need to start slagging people. Anyway let's hope we get a couple of signings, take care everyone

got told of my mates about this comment & couldnt stop laughing !!!! at the end of the day a play with 2 ex rangers players me & my whole family are die-hards, my mum & dad have followed the team everywhere for about 40 years so you not think a may know a few people within rangers ? am just a fan like the rest of yous so am not saying its a done deal but i got told we where trying to sign 2 players so a thought i'd share, no need to start slagging people. Anyway let's hope we get a couple of signings, take care everyone

BOOM

MOAN THE ANDY :crabflute:

:praise:

MOAN THE HALLIDAY.

WATP.

Thanks for sharing mate.

Here's hoping that if he does sign...He makes his debut against the tims on sunday..and scores before going on to Break either Kayal/Commons/Stokes or Hoopers legs...

Then I'd welcome the man to the club with open arms :praise:

No one was slagging mate, and again thanks for taking the time to post (tu).

No Surrender :crabflute:

If its really you, what high school did you go to and whats your brothers name :sherlock:

Someone just sent me this text. :lol:

Manchester City in sensational last minute grab for Wayne Rooney, with a bid in the region of 60 million pounds rejected by Manchester United. Sir Alex Ferguson is quoted as saying 'we would love to sell Wayne, however he is too fat to fit through the transfer window'.

Negotiations are ongoing.