fifa 11...transfer window updates?

DrFunke

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just be a wank and go liverpool haha. I hope theyve boosted the stats of naisy,jelavic and others! Bale is the only one i know of but they said they take a month to do new stats for players and adding new players into a new team! Here's hoping!

Depends who I get really. If I play against Chelsea/Barca etc, I'm comfortable with Arsenal, Bayern and AC. Now with Cassano at Milan as well, their attack is strengthened.

Against lesser teams, Rangers should be good. Diouf and Weiss on the wings, and no longer need to play Webster of Weir. :happy:

You need to play an online match first right?

Ive been playing with the edited teams in unranked games but it will be nice to see if any players are boosted, I just have a funny feeling they will put down some of our players and boost celtics, fucking hope not... Jela needs to be higher

lol, there are others i see like me sitting at the 'download updates' screen hitting x every so often :P

ill still play with porto most games. got pretty good with them.. if people insist on going 5 star teams i just play 5-1-2-1-2... its not as defensive as ud think ;)