Sheep vs Scum

Escobar

I just don't understand the referee's mindset. He knows there are other defenders there, he knows it is the second minute, and he knows the game is ruined as a contest if he sends the player off. He's clearly a fenian.

It reminds me in a way of when Danny Wilson was sent off against St Mirren.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It reminds me in a way of when Danny Wilson was sent off against St Mirren.

Another ridiculous decision by a referee out to make a name for himself by sending off 2 Rangers players in a cup final

Sometimes common sense has to come into play. The day we won the title at the Piggerie, Stewart Kerr handled the ball outside the area (like properly caught it in his hands, not accidentally brushed it) but as we were 2-0 up, the game was dead, and Celtic were already down to 10 men, Dallas only gave him a yellow card. Common sense. Pity it doesn't seem to exist anymore

Another ridiculous decision by a referee out to make a name for himself by sending off 2 Rangers players in a cup final

Sometimes common sense has to come into play. The day we won the title at the Piggerie, Stewart Kerr handled the ball outside the area (like properly caught it in his hands, not accidentally brushed it) but as we were 2-0 up, the game was dead, and Celtic were already down to 10 men, Dallas only gave him a yellow card. Common sense. Pity it doesn't seem to exist anymore

Yeah

And this incident happened when? The 2nd minute?! Something not right about that.