Dica- Staeua Bucharest

bunter

Is it just me or does this sound like another signing bigged up by the press to 2.5 million!!!!! when he's probs only worth about 1.

What has he done? What will he do??

When are we going to get world class players back in the team like butcher, wilkins, laudrup, etc etc????

Please dont reply with talk about cash cos i'm not buying into that, pardon the pun.

Mate the guys a midfielder and he has scored 4 goals in 6 CL games this season against the likes of Lyon ohh and mate have a look at a few of his vids. The guy looks class and he is easily one of the best bits of talent we have been linked with in years.

Dica vs Ronaldinho

His goal record so far

Dacia Piteşti 50 (19)

FC Argeş Piteşti 72 (42)

Steaua Bucureşti 89 (34)

doh

The talented midfielder is rated at ?2.5 million and the deal to bring him to Ibrox is almost done accoring to the Sun. The midfielder is also being tracked by Werder Bremen, but Rangers are favourites to land him.

Mate the guys a midfielder and he has scored 4 goals in 6 CL games this season against the likes of Lyon ohh and mate have a look at a few of his vids. The guy looks class and he is easily one of the best bits of talent we have been linked with in years.

Dica vs Ronaldinho

His goal record so far

Dacia Piteşti 50 (19)

FC Argeş Piteşti 72 (42)

Steaua Bucureşti 89 (34)

doh

Timescales???

Dica vs Ronaldinho

His goal record so far

Dacia Piteşti 50 (19)

FC Argeş Piteşti 72 (42)

Steaua Bucureşti 89 (34)

doh

Timescales???

1998-00 Dacia Piteşti 50 (19)

2000-04 FC Argeş Piteşti 72 (42)

2004- Steaua Bucureşti 89 (34)

Its easy to put together a montage of anyone's goals to make them look good. Are you his agent??

I'm not doubting he's no bad on the baw but to put him in the same bracket as Ronaldinho is crazy.

Lets face it we'veno exactly been fruitful wi our past attempts fae the eastern blok??

Its easy to put together a montage of anyone's goals to make them look good. Are you his agent??

I'm not doubting he's no bad on the baw but to put him in the same bracket as Ronaldinho is crazy.

Lets face it we'veno exactly been fruitful wi our past attempts fae the eastern blok??

Yeah, but is there any need to be so down in the duldrums about him?

Why arent you happy we are bidding for a guy with talent?

Gawd we get people on here complaining that we don't look at European quality players and there still not happy when we finally get linked with one. doh

Yeah, but is there any need to be so down in the duldrums about him?

Why arent you happy we are bidding for a guy with talent?

Jus worried he'll turn out another dud.

This really annnoys me. People who come on forums and bleat about players not being good enough because they've never seen them play. Ppl automatically assume because they've never heard of a player he must be rubbish but maybe its just down to their lack of knowledge of European football? Newsflash - we cant sign the star names anymore! Those days have well and truly gone! Dica is a class act. The reason some may not know about him is because he plays in Romania but if you were 2 watch him in their European games he is a standout!

He both looks and sounds an exciting prospect for us. We haven't had a really good attacking, goal-scoring midfielder for a long time and if he is as good as he is made out to be then it could be a great signing for us.

Is it just me or does this sound like another signing bigged up by the press to 2.5 million!!!!! when he's probs only worth about 1.

What has he done? What will he do??

When are we going to get world class players back in the team like butcher, wilkins, laudrup, etc etc????

Please dont reply with talk about cash cos i'm not buying into that, pardon the pun.

Mate have you ever seen this guy play? He is f*cken class. He is a skillful attacking midfielder who can play anywhere in midfield and can also play upfront. He can deliver one hell of a ball and takes an awesome freekick. He is becoming a name around Europe and for ?2.5 million that is worth it. He was outstanding in Steau's Uefa cup run last season, ripped Dynamo in the CL and gave Real Madrid and Lyon a torrid time.

I hate when players are compared to greats but in Romania he is called the Romanian Ronaldinho as his play, vision, touch, creativity and shooting is almost identical. I'll take that!

This really annnoys me. People who come on forums and bleat about players not being good enough because they've never seen them play. Ppl automatically assume because they've never heard of a player he must be rubbish but maybe its just down to their lack of knowledge of European football? Newsflash - we cant sign the star names anymore! Those days have well and truly gone! Dica is a class act. The reason some may not know about him is because he plays in Romania but if you were 2 watch him in their European games he is a standout!

I hope your right.

If he's the romanian ronaldinho why is

A: He only 2.5 million rated

B: No other big clubs efter him

I hope your right.

If he's the romanian ronaldinho why is

A: He only 2.5 million rated

B: No other big clubs efter him

?2,500,000 is big money for a team like Steau.

Werder Bremen, Newcastle and Roma have been looking at the guy.