Our club has got no money .

Papac 5 x

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs stop dodging the fucking question <cr> what did you mean by ...."ano mate i probably lost them after i said broomloan" ?

It self explanatory when a wrote sang in the broomloan they wldnt know where that was so wld be lost! Anyway who cares this pish cld go on all nite! A heard the song liked it started a thread ! Our club has got no money were still the champions na na na na na na na na na na

Al tell u y bcoz there's cliques on here n they dnt like cunts they don't know comein in interfering in their wee forum

pahahah thurs nae cliques on here :lol: and its a big forum (tu) ...People on here just dont take kindly to newcomers coming on acting as if they are better fans than everyone else then abusing rangers fans when they get challenged for it <cr> pretty simple really

Yeah tht or u haven't discovered what sarcasim is

whats sarcasm ? since your like the best fan ever can you explain to me ? i dont want these LESSER fans to do it

It self explanatory when a wrote sang in the broomloan they wldnt know where that was so wld be lost! Anyway who cares this pish cld go on all nite! A heard the song liked it started a thread ! Our club has got no money were still the champions na na na na na na na na na na

Why wouldnt they know where the broomloan is ? Dnt get yer angle here

pahahah thurs nae cliques on here :lol: and its a big forum (tu) ...People on here just dont take kindly to newcomers coming on acting as if they are better fans than everyone else then abusing rangers fans when they get challenged for it <cr> pretty simple really

ok there's no cliques on here!! So if it was someone with 4000 posts it would be ok but because were "newcomers" it's a problem?? And abusing rangers fans fs man they've gave as good as they've got look back and read the thread ............ after uv put that dictionary down

Why wouldnt they know where the broomloan is ? Dnt get yer angle here

Av no got an angle , reading way to much into it. But like u said about new comers a feel u need to have x amount of posts or the minute u say anything ure a T*rrier? :$

ok there's no cliques on here!! So if it was someone with 4000 posts it would be ok but because were "newcomers" it's a problem?? And abusing rangers fans fs man they've gave as good as they've got look back and read the thread ............ after uv put that dictionary down

We will never know because a poster with 4000 posts would never start such a stupid thread :P .Oh god an attack on my grammer perhaps :sherlock: . I think you will find that you began said attack when you referred to these fellow posters/Rangers fan's as "Bangers" Do you mean they are sausages ? What is the meaning of this "Bangers" ? How wis aht spellin ya "Bangur" :D(tu)

Av no got an angle , reading way to much into it. But like u said about new comers a feel u need to have x amount of posts or the minute u say anything ure a T*rrier? :$

No i said newcomers that start acting like better fans than everyone else will get put in their place :lol: everyones an equal in here. Ever thought its just the way you talk to people on here because when i joined i was never called a t*rrier once.

We will never know because a poster with 4000 posts would never start such a stupid thread :P .Oh god an attack on my grammer perhaps :sherlock: . I think you will find that you began said attack when you referred to these fellow posters/Rangers fan's as "Bangers" Do you mean they are sausages ? What is the meaning of this "Bangers" ? How wis aht spellin ya "Bangur" :D(tu)

ok the dictionary reference was with regards to the sarcasm post!! No I referred to the two posters who IMO pounded the op NO1 else, no matter what u may think