We Defeated Ourselves

davie_bluenose

I can honestly say the last time i felt this mad and angry with the team was when they beat us 6-2, thats how bad i feel, i didnt think id feel as bad as that again in my lifetime, but today I am.

At one point in the 2nd half, i feel embarrassed to say i just gave up on the team and popped out for a ciggie, i even told my wife not to bother telling me even if Gers had scored, ive never done that before. I apologise to my fellow bears for that.

Im at the point where ive kind of written of this season were so awful, because i dont see us winning fuck all at this rate, maybe tommorow morning i might feel different

I really have a lot of respect for WS, but his time is up now, today confirmed that hes lost the plot.

Anyway, we defeated ourselves today.

See this "it felt like a loss" pish fuck it they got want they wanted a replay. We didn't simple as that. We have another chance to do these bastards in their own backyard and i'm very confident that it will happen. They only played us off the park because we allowed them to. If we were chasing the game with them down to 10 men we would have hammered them it was just the fact that we were winning that Walter thought wrong again that sitting back would get the job done when it was clear when we attacked them we hammered fuck out of them and ran them off the park. The quicker Walter realises this the better

Happy with the replay then?

Better than being knocked out... im not happy with the result today (or the performance), especially given we were 2-1 up with an extra man... but celtic dominated us with 10 men so considering we never lost when we went down to 10 men, im happy with the replay...

I backed Jela to score 1st and 4-1 and Healy score last and 4-1 and with the 2nd bet i was more than confident i would get a run for my money then fuck knows what happened in the dressing room as it wasnt the same spirit or enthusiasm the players showed in the 1st half. If we were positive and shut them down and didnt let them play we would have wiped the floor with them and the rest of the season would have been a formality but no. Walter didnt do us any favours or Naisy and they go home thinking their Barcelona AGAIN!!! I hope you feel ashamed tonight Walter as today actually felt like a defeat.

If we played like the first ten minutes we would have steamrolled them but we didn't we started to play too defensively and that gave them a lifeline.

!00% correct. Why everyone and their mother can see it but the team and management can't is a bigger mystery than the Bermuda Triangle.

At half time I had never been so confident in my life that we would humiliate them. Obviusly I had got my hopes up , after 55 minutes I knew that they bastards would score.

My thoughts exactly. Could not believe what I was seeing. We really had a chance to humiliate those fuckers today but instead we sat back and paid for it.