Missile throwing

from vanguard bears

In the midst of our anxiety, pain & anger, because of a bad performance, lets not forget that the t*rriers again threw coins at our players. This is now becoming a regular feature of Beast FC, when the chips are down.

Clearly caught on Sky, Diouf was showered by coins taking a corner in the first few minutes. The linesman clearly made comment about it in his headset to the ref. Then at 40.28, when Whittaker peeled away in front of them to celebrate, you can clearly see a coin narrowly missing him. These are the only incidents that were caught on camera, but there were probably loads more off camera.

Both Croker & Provo never mentioned the incidents, and it will be ignored by the Scottish media.

This time however, its happened at Ibrox, and we have the opportunity to broadcast the incident far and wide & complain to RFC the SFA & Plod.

I'll also be contacting the Sun, as they seem to like a bit of drama !

If you happened to be sitting anywhere near the scum today, get a letter or email off asap to the SFA, Plod & RFC, using health & safety as your main concern. Better still if there were any kids near you.

Lets not let this one lie, and demand that for once they track down the CCTV coverage of the Broomloan and find out who it was !

I've popped off a letter to the SFA & Strathclyde plod - I'll be doing the media & RFC later on.

If you read this, just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, we as a support would be shafted from here until eternity ! Also please remember there is a serious side to this - someone will get badly injured because of these scumbags !

Get emailing troops ! Doing nothing & being complacent is no longer an option !

info@scottishfa.co.uk

http://www.strathclyde.police.uk/index.asp...00&docID=-1

(cant find a email address for RFC)

Oh and just what were the G4 stewards doing ?

http://www.g4s.uk.com/en-GB/Media%20Centre...20Rangers%20FC/

Edit: If you happen to use other forums, please plagiarise this post as you see fit.

do you think that cup of juice would have split thier head open ??

No I know it wouldn't, but you can't go to the papers with a story about missile throwing when one of our own has done the same thing, albeit with something less damaging.

They get away with whatever they want. But wait and you see, if someone hits a septic player on the 20th with anything, it will be the main headline on the news. Fuck the mhedia! Diouf could have been shot and they wouldn't have noticed!

No one likes us, we don't care!

Hope it was a cup of pish!!!!

I noticed this with diouff at the corner.

I thought it might of been coins but nothing was mentioned and I actualy forgot all about it as the game went on.

dont forget about it !! send an email ,it takes a couple of minutes ,the sfa address is in my 1st post ,

if the shoe was on the other foot !!

dont forget about it !! send an email ,it takes a couple of minutes ,the sfa address is in my 1st post ,

if the shoe was on the other foot !!

Will do mate. Glad you reminded me as well about it. Gives me more amunition for the taigs at work tomorrow too! Best fans in the world....eh...aye ok!!!!

WATP

Someone also throw a cup of Juice over a taig player from the Govan front. 2 wrongs don't make a right. but pointing fingers at them, when we do something similar is silly.

a cup o juice! is that it? its fucking grenades we want to be flinging in there crowd at the replay.....:)

They get away with whatever they want. But wait and you see, if someone hits a septic player on the 20th with anything, it will be the main headline on the news. Fuck the mhedia! Diouf could have been shot and they wouldn't have noticed!

No one likes us, we don't care!

Sometimes I wonder if the club have any balls?

If this had happened to a Celtic player, the war mongerer would have called a press conference after the game and declared war with Iran or Govan - he does not care.

it happened but unless the ref included it in his report then nothing will be done however many mails you send

That may be so but is it not about time the voices came from Ibrox and not Celtic Park. How many times do Celtic ensure their voice is relayed through the media when we do something wrong? Let's show them for who they are.

No I know it wouldn't, but you can't go to the papers with a story about missile throwing when one of our own has done the same thing, albeit with something less damaging.

Its not really the same because whoever did it knew beforehand that it couldn't do much harm compared to a coin where the intent was there to hurt him badly

Its not really the same because whoever did it knew beforehand that it couldn't do much harm compared to a coin where the intent was there to hurt him badly

Diouf had several coins thrown at him - I spotted a couple land before he noticed one and then looked to the linesman, when a further few coins landed and the linesman spoke into his mic.

Absolute disgrace

No they didn't..

Yes they did - a politician of Ireland who is connected to the club, instigated an article in a local paper and this was backed by the club when Uefa became involved. This was well documented back in the early days of the mince.