Sir Furious and Durrant

MisterC

Average? Please!

By the way, that sig is class... It's been a while since I have seen that clip of the boy Durranty being severely castigated and sent to run his next errand by the bold Wattie.

EDIT: The people who have been questioning Walter's commitment after today need only have a look at that gif.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS.We both know thats shite.So richie Aberdeen foster and kirk are better.Get fucking real.Im a fenian bastard now i suppose. Im just sayin hes a decent player. We were apparently interested in him too. Why didnt we get him???

We didnt get him because he is not better than what we have, he was not worth persuing. ;)

I will make no insinuations about your loyalties my friend, as far as i am concerned, you are one of us. (tu)

Papac, Wallace, Dixon, even Whittaker at left back, then possibly Izaguirre. Average at best.

(tu)

He wouldn't have been here watching Izaguirre, McGregor or Ness because there's better players out there that he would be interested in firstly.

McGregor isn't better than Joe Hart or Pepe Reina either. Man Utd are in for Manuel Neuer from Schalke to replace VDS.

What has he done to merit above that?

If he was Scottish, no way would he be attracting so much attention. I've been a big fan of Hart's since before his B'ham loan, but the praise he's been getting lately is a bit over the top imo.

Hart is just a baby in goalkeeping terms and he's already world class, imo. By the time he's 28-30 he'll be an unbelievable goalkeeper.

His performance at White Hart Lane at the start of the season was incredible.

We didnt get him because he is not better than what we have, he was not worth persuing. ;)

I will make no insinuations about your loyalties my friend, as far as i am concerned, you are one of us. (tu)

Papac, Wallace, Dixon, even Whittaker at left back, then possibly Izaguirre. Average at best.

(tu)

Izaguirre is better than all the palyers you just mentioned <cr>

(tu)

Man Utd have been watching Izaguirre.

He is at least as good as Papac the rest of that list.

He cost 850k, for a player that will be sold for at least a few million.

Wasn't worth pursuing, your having a laugh!

Hart is just a baby in goalkeeping terms and he's already world class, imo. By the time he's 28-30 he'll be an unbelievable goalkeeper.

His performance at White Hart Lane at the start of the season was incredible.

Agreed! Theres so many people on this forum who know nothing about football beyond Rangers!

Man Utd have been watching Izaguirre.

He is at least as good as Papac the rest of that list.

He cost 850k, for a player that will be sold for at least a few million.

Wasn't worth pursuing, your having a laugh!

:lol: Man U watching him :lol:

He is no better than Papac.

850k is a lot for us, just now. A few million, how many? 1, 2? He wont be going anywhere, Celtic aree the biggest club he will ever play for. Stop listening to the Scottish mhedia.

;)

:lol: Man U watching him :lol:

He is no better than Papac.

850k is a lot for us, just now. A few million, how many? 1, 2? He wont be going anywhere, Celtic aree the biggest club he will ever play for. Stop listening to the Scottish mhedia.

;)

Do me a favour and go onto Google News and type in Izaguirre. Not just the 'mhedia'.

Do me a favour and go onto Google News and type in Izaguirre. Not just the 'mhedia'.

You dont think Celtic have moles and friends in the big bad world of news? doh!

They have been running the press in Scotland for years, its no surprise they have broadened their horizons with propaganda reaching further afield than the Daily Rebel and the Evening Tims.

Google News :lol:

You are desperate for us to accept him as a top player, being scouted by Englands biggest club, WHY?

Hes average.

Man U :lol:

They have been running the press in Scotland for years, its no surprise they have broadened their horizons with propaganda reaching further afield than the Daily Rebel and the Evening Tims.

You are desperate for us to accept him as a top player, being scouted by Englands biggest club, WHY?

Hes average.

Newsflash: Adding lots of " :lol:" doesn't make your point any more valid, so please stop.

Hes average.

I'm not saying he's good enough for Man U, I'm just saying he's better than your giving him credit for.

Celtic taking over the world's media! Haha mate you are ridiculous, I thought they were the paranoid ones!

doh Who said it does? :lol:

Whats wrong? Are you another who is offended by my honest opinion of Izaguirre?

Not really. Just offended by your stupidity in general. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've already said that Izaguirre is nowhere near United quality and that I seriously doubt he'd be getting scouted by Fergie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: doh