laff gettin slated but what about diouf

bomberbrown

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lafferty doesn't pick the team ya banger Walter does!

Telling Lafferty to get to fuck?

Some Rangers man eh :rolleyes:

Did i say lafferty picks the team..... no a didnt ya silly girl

and yes im telling lafferty to get to fuck hes fucking awful,

Yip good Rangers man and i know im not the only one that wants lafferty to get to fuck!

Laff had numerous 1 on 1s with the keeper and fucked them all along with several crosses that should have been headed home. A professional footballer, especially a striker, especially a striker with his height should be converting crosses like that with ease!

Ye couldnae get a cigarette paper between him and the ground when he's jumping for a baw.

Ma Granny could jump higher, and she's been deid for 6 fuckin year!

im one of the ones slatin laff but although diuof has only played 4 games tonight was the worst i saw of him. he looked tired at times even in the first half, should be match fit by now. the best i saw was when he took the pish out of brown in the cup 1st game. beginning to worry now as i think all our hopes lie on jelavic

See when a feel as manic depressive as you a always sing a folk tune, sumthing like 'tae DIE a fenian bhastard,' try it, works wunders ! (tu):sherlock:

a thread having a go at diouf :anguish:

even knackered in the last 30mins, he was still the most creative player we had

he won more than his fair share of balls in the air, created many MANY opportunities for others and generally was one of the MOTM's

lafferty was fucking howling again

whittaker should never be anywhere near the right back position, cracking right mid but cannot defend for the life of him

edu finally kicked a ball in the second half, still not as good as others in his position though

davis once again flatters to deceive,

few positives from tonight

fosters first game in a while, once he settled he didnt allow much down his side

papac looked very solid

bougherra injury wasnt bad enough to force him off

Ye couldnae get a cigarette paper between him and the ground when he's jumping for a baw.

Ma Granny could jump higher, and she's been deid for 6 fuckin year!

:lol:

i actually said tonight, and i kid you not it was true, that when lafferty jumps for a ball he becomes smaller

he's 6ft 4 and jumps to 5ft 9 :lol:

never a centre forward in his life and should be gone in the summer,

fantastic player but wont score alot of goals.

if he was a bit faster and abetter finisher he would be at man utd

Don't think he's that good, personally.

He's a good player and will shag the SPL over time but I don't think he's got the ability to play for teams like Man Utd.

I didn't say I was right fella but how anyone can slate Diouf after tonight is beyond me.

Maybe once you watch the match again you will change your mind.

i didnae slate diouf just saying he wasnae as good as hes been for a player of his pedigree looking foward to euro fitty i dont think he stepped up to the mark again only my opinion

im one of the ones slatin laff but although diuof has only played 4 games tonight was the worst i saw of him. he looked tired at times even in the first half, should be match fit by now. the best i saw was when he took the pish out of brown in the cup 1st game. beginning to worry now as i think all our hopes lie on jelavic

<cr> What game were you watching pal ?

Diouf was easily one of our best players. Fair enough he looked tired, but he was still full of running, creating for others and beating people with ease.