Mr "fucking" Negative

1st_Jan_1994

What are you prattling on about? your mis-understanding the fucking lot.

You asked me to explain the signings. I didn't say they were bad signings or shouldn't have been made.

Except for Foster. He's pish, but at least he gives us some cover at the back which comes in handy.

Hes not even that good.

;)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough mate (tu)

I just felt we didn't have an invinciblity about us in 08/09 until we hit the title run in around the time of Booze-gate (March of that season?) and we haven't got that invinciblity around us just now either.

I agree on your analysis of the players for the most part, Weir's lost the level of consistancy he had, I expect because he's a year older. Whittaker his patches of good and bad form. Papac is probably the only one of the four who's playing around the same level he always has been, but you're correct about his contract situation and how it could be affecting him.

Im fully expecting the taigs to score, and first sadly, it will be whether we have the fight, guile and bottle to get back into the game. If we score first and take the game to them i will be amazed.

IF we get a clean sheet there and win, i will have some humble pie to eat, loads of it!

(tu)

Hes not even that good.

;)

I remember fellow Rangers fans telling me Hutton was average and then Broadfoot was pish.

In today's world, I hear the same fans praise Hutton for being a quality player and hope Broadfoot could hurry back to the first team!

These were more than likely the same fans who berated David Robertson when he first joined the club!

I remember fellow Rangers fans telling me Hutton was average and then Broadfoot was pish.

In today's world, I hear the same fans praise Hutton for being a quality player and hope Broadfoot could hurry back to the first team!

These were more than likely the same fans who berated David Robertson when he first joined the club!

Broadfoot is pish.

If you think Foster and Broadfoot are fantastic players then that's upto you - but I think your in a minority.

They are ok as cover, that's it.

Im fully expecting the taigs to score, and first sadly, it will be whether we have the fight, guile and bottle to get back into the game. If we score first and take the game to them i will be amazed.

IF we get a clean sheet there and win, i will have some humble pie to eat, loads of it!

(tu)

:lol:

Believe me, if I have critcism to make about Rangers, I'll happily eat the humble pie if I'm proved wrong because that means Rangers are doing well. ;)

Hutton is and was a fantastic player, when he was a boo boy it angered me as i knew he could play, i have always liked Hutton, i even like Broadfoot and will listen to no slaughterings of him. I really do like The White Cafu. :praise:

David Robertson is my favourite left back of all time, better and more favourable than Numan.

;)

The 2-0 game should have been Fosters very last for our club, he is so poor, im finding it hard to find words to say how bad without being personally abusive. Hes fucking garbage and shows no signs of getting better, is the kindest i can find. The quicker he is back in Aberdeen the better for our club. To think we have that world class facility at Auchenhowie yet have no weans better than him is alarming to say the least.

(tu)

Broadfoot is pish.

If you think Foster and Broadfoot are fantastic players then that's upto you - but I think your in a minority.

They are ok as cover, that's it.

I never said they were fantastic.

I said that many fans hated Broadfoot signing for Rangers, only to feel he was the better right back at Rangers when he started to venture forward. More Bears started to rate him when he broke into the Scotland eleven.

Richard Foster is the first right back that I have seen as being able to replace Hutton and I would be happy to see us sign him. I rate him higher than Whittaker.

I never said they were fantastic.

I said that many fans hated Broadfoot signing for Rangers, only to feel he was the better right back at Rangers when he started to venture forward. More Bears started to rate him when he broke into the Scotland eleven.

Richard Foster is the first right back that I have seen as being able to replace Hutton and I would be happy to see us sign him. I rate him higher than Whittaker.

Oh Jesus Christ.

:anguish:

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Steve

Oh Jesus Christ.

:anguish:

Hell Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Steve

Sorry mate but I would not say such a thing unless I thought it was true - please refer to this post in 3 years when fans are loving Fosters service - I just hope it is Rangers fans.

Sorry mate but I would not say such a thing unless I thought it was true - please refer to this post in 3 years when fans are loving Fosters service - I just hope it is Rangers fans.

No chance of that, signing him is enough to put people off buying a season book, were bigger and better than that!

Weve downsized enough, signing him will not improve our team or squad in any way, shape or form.

Give me a lad from the 19's every day of the week instead of him

(tu)

Don't tell me what to do. I will support them. They are my life.

They don't need fans like me? listen to you. You don't have a clue. Since 2002 I've missed literally 3 or 4 games and that includes aways in Europe.

That's not an uberfan line either. It's fact.

So excuse me if I want to let off a little steam on an internet forum.

If YOU don't like it, then forums arent for you.

What a fuckin disgrace of a supporter you are! Having missed all those games over a nine year or so period. :anguish:

I certainly hope that you had a very good reason for missing those games...Like you were deid, or that you were in Sumatra saving the endangered tiger or something realistic that would make you miss a gemme. :rolleyes:

I love this forum and enjoy reading the different opinions of the fans, but at times I despair at some of the comments made about other people and their opinions...AND their perceived interpretation of what constitutes a Rangers supporter.

Time you picked yer gemme up, 1st_Jan, or you'll be oot the door, mate! :redcard::lol:

What a fuckin disgrace of a supporter you are! Having missed all those games over a nine year or so period. :anguish:

I certainly hope that you had a very good reason for missing those games...Like you were deid, or that you were in Sumatra saving the endangered tiger or something realistic that would make you miss a gemme. :rolleyes:

I love this forum and enjoy reading the different opinions of the fans, but at times I despair at some of the comments made about other people and their opinions...AND their perceived interpretation of what consitutes a Rangers supporter.

Time you picked yer gemme up, 1st_Jan, or you'll be oot the door, mate! :redcard::lol:

(tu):)

There is already some fans not going when you look at our crowds, and to be honest the style of football is driving fans away from the game. Also we now have people in charge of our club who dont give a toss about our fans.

What the want you do do is watch the game and do not sing any bad songs, and if you hear people singing the bad songs, just phone the grass line or point them out to all the tim stewards who will throw you out.

The bottom line is give us your money and shut up, and we will see you next week.

That's the truest statement I think I will ever read on this forum...SADLY! doh

It's sarcasm, Flecky.

Dont worry about it, just let it fly over your head as usual.

Its pathetic, and the paranoia. doh

I have my doubts about you as a fan but as a human, as a person, you are simply a prick, a horrible parasite, hated on here and keeps coming back just to cause trouble.

The worst kind.

Its pathetic, and the paranoia. doh

I have my doubts about you as a fan but as a human, as a person, you are simply a prick, a horrible parasite, hated on here and keeps coming back just to cause trouble.

The worst kind.

Saying 'I'm right' is paranoia???

That's moronic even for you.

I think Foster is good for pace but just that. Then again he was solid against Valencia (bar the miss) and Man Utd.

He did have a decent game v Valencia, i cant really remember the Utd game. Against Celtic he has horrendous, found out big time. And in the other games he has played, he doesnt add anything to our team, with all that pace, he doesnt get to the by line, he doesnt over lap, he doesnt whip balls in, but he does pass the ball to opposition time after time. Never good enough.

(tu)