MarkyMitch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

doh:lol:

Several flaws in your post, none more so than "learnin fae smith". If he takes what he has learned from Smith these last few years he will be hounded out by Xmas.

:anguish:

Aye god forbid he should learn to win 5-6 trophies in 3 years, that would be terrible...your username is Walter Smith legend yet all youve done there is slate him?

I couldn’t give a f*ck.

Paul Lambert comes from a “Rangers supporting family” yet signed for them.

I would doubt I would be back at Ibrox as long as he was in charge – I am happy to be pathetic if not wanting Lambert as our manager is what makes me pathetic.

Good on ye.

doh

What part exactly is shite...

Moyes and Coyle have both knocked back Celtic, Martinez did as well to go to Wigan...Holloway is still going to be in the Prem next season, Warnock will be also with QPR and Paul Lambert...come on!

I think going by the precedents already set that none of them would "love the challenge" and as i also said i doubt we would be able to afford them either! Wages, compensation all that!

You said no one on that list would take the job. Nonsense. Davies, Souness if asked, Warnock and Holloway would jump at it. I also dont think its a cut n dried knock back for Moyes and Lambert. Coyle yes is probably out of our range.

Maybe your not giving our club the respect it deserves, were a bigger name than you think.

McCoist every time.

Negatives:

Inexperience.

Positives:

Hunger.

Rangers at heart.

European reputation.

Contacts in the game.

Winning Attitude.

Hunger.

Massive experience in the game.

Worked under some good managers and done his time in the boot room.

Hunger.

Knows how Rangers should play, expects a win every time and nothing but the Treble and the CL will do.

Hunger.

Is your second name Sands? :lol:

Aye god forbid he should learn to win 5-6 trophies in 3 years, that would be terrible...your username is Walter Smith legend yet all youve done there is slate him?

5 or 6 domestic cups, thats what Rangers do, we will always win trophies, how far forward have we went as a club under them? Bearing in mind, we still have a 41 yo at the back and are over £20m in debt, still no left midfielder, no right midfielder, still cant take a set piece and still cant play 442 against decent opposition. How far forward have we went?

This again? :anguish:

I would be a fool to ignore all he has done for our great club.

You might not see it and i dont expect you to you cant see into the future...

The only fair way to compare the two is to look at what they dont before they became managers, you cant say Lennon has done this and that as manager when we havent seen what Ally can do yet!

You said that Lennon will eat him for Breakfast but if you look at Lennon and Ally the day before they took over there clubs, Ally is head and shoulders above Lennon!

It will all end in tears.

(tu)

You might not see it and i dont expect you to you cant see into the future...

The only fair way to compare the two is to look at what they dont before they became managers, you cant say Lennon has done this and that as manager when we havent seen what Ally can do yet!

You said that Lennon will eat him for Breakfast but if you look at Lennon and Ally the day before they took over there clubs, Ally is head and shoulders above Lennon!

It will all end in tears.

(tu)

Graeme Souness

Owen Coyle

David Moyes

Paul Lambert

Billy Davies

Ian Holloway

Neil Warnock

i would even take Sam Allardyce before Ally.

I wish Ally would go somewhere else and manage before coming back to take the Rangers, let us see what he can do before giving him the keys to Murray Park.

Its all opinions and im fully expecting to be slaughetred for choosing 2 former Celtic players and 1 out and out tim. I dont care.

Seriously?

You said no one on that list would take the job. Nonsense. Davies, Souness if asked, Warnock and Holloway would jump at it. I also dont think its a cut n dried knock back for Moyes and Lambert. Coyle yes is probably out of our range.

Maybe your not giving our club the respect it deserves, were a bigger name than you think.

What makes u think these managers would come to Rangers? U are claiming peoples opinions that they won't come as nonsense yet you have no reason to give why anyone would come to Rangers at this financially hard time for the club?

Yep. Your stupidity deserved it.

;)

I will add stupid to the list of things I am happy to be then.

Paul Lambert for Rangers managers, should be ashamed of yourself for making such a comment.

I am stunned, genuinely stunned to see a Rangers fan suggest it, even if it was in jest. Which is must be, as no self respecting Rangers fan would seriously suggest that Paul Lambert take charge of Glasgow Rangers.

I will add stupid to the list of things I am happy to be then.

Paul Lambert for Rangers managers, should be ashamed of yourself for making such a comment.

I am stunned, genuinely stunned to see a Rangers fan suggest it, even if it was in jest. Which is must be, as no self respecting Rangers fan would seriously suggest that Paul Lambert take charge of Glasgow Rangers.

doh:lol:

What makes u think these managers would come to Rangers? U are claiming peoples opinions that they won't come as nonsense yet you have no reason to give why anyone would come to Rangers at this financially hard time for the club?

We have a fantastic squad of players to work with, we have some outstanding youths coming through, one of the best training facilities in the world, one of the best stadiums in the world, the best fans in the world and we are Rangers. Does it get any better?

Finances are an excuse, a poor one at that. Were still the biggest club in the country and fast going to become the richest again.

(1)We have a fantastic squad of players to work with, (2)we have some outstanding youths coming through, (3)one of the best training facilities in the world, (4)one of the best stadiums in the world, (5)the best fans in the world and (6)we are Rangers. Does it get any better?

Finances are an excuse, a poor one at that. Were still the biggest club in the country and fast going to become the richest again.

(1) How do you know they are good to work with?

(2) Correct, but I can't see that swaying a managers decision to leave his current job

(3) Correct

(4) I agree, but thats down to personal opinion.

(5) Every teams fans say that

(6) Yes we are, but not a valid point.

Financial stability is a major part of a football club, one of the biggest aspects of how someone can manage a team the way they want to. And no-one wants to work for a company in financial difficulty when they don't have to

So overall u have no reason whatsoever to believe any one of the said names would come to Rangers