Best way to Celtic Park

Paul-Russell

Getting bus into Glasgow Buchanan Street tomorrow and gets us in at 10:55, just wondered what the best and safest was it to Celtic park from there?

Thanks

Just get a black hack mate-it will be less than a tenner presumably between a few of you!

Phone a private hire its cheaper, however you dont half get some reprobates driving them especially the silver Skodas driven by baldies :sherlock:

Mine is actually blue and i now wear a wig to confuse you even more :D

I'm sure it was a silver skoda I saw you driving along PRW by the Morrisons in November mate! I hope you went for a Don King style for your wig! :lol:

Must have been another baldie you saw.My wig makes me look like Lemmy from Motorhead although my voice is a wee bit higher!

Must have been another baldie you saw.My wig makes me look like Lemmy from Motorhead although my voice is a wee bit higher!

Perhaps it was blue but it was defo you behind the wheel mate! We know you can hit the high notes from when A little respect is getting belted out on the bus! :D:crabflute:

Not open at that time.

Usually Station Bar and Walkers tho.

If I drove to Bridgeton and parked around there would there be a good amount of Rangers fans around?

First away old firm and Ive no idea whats the best and safest way of getting to it.

If I drove to Bridgeton and parked around there would there be a good amount of Rangers fans around?

First away old firm and Ive no idea whats the best and safest way of getting to it.

There's a squad of us, 10 maybe 12 (including a few from here) at Rutherglen and walking along Dalmarnock Road and up Springy Road ... no idea what the bulk of the rest are doing.

There's a squad of us, 10 maybe 12 (including a few from here) at Rutherglen and walking along Dalmarnock Road and up Springy Road ... no idea what the bulk of the rest are doing.

Cheers m8. I will park around that area and make my way down.