Jelavic Hat-Trick - 50/1 at Ladbrokes.

ZX750

When was the last Old Firm hat-trick?

Was it McCoist in the Dryburgh Cup?

83/84 final mate.

Just shows the stature of our future manager, he scored his last Old Firm goal 12 years later.

worth a pound!

have taken 2/1 on a card being shown in first 15 mins and 15/8 on more than 6 corners in the first half. tidy odds on will hill (tu)

Took that last time, and it came in with Naismith. Was also adamant there would be 2 red cards in the game but Will Hill only gave odds for 1.

Took that last time, and it came in with Naismith. Was also adamant there would be 2 red cards in the game but Will Hill only gave odds for 1.

tidy way to make small profits, after 6mins of watching swansea-leeds i got 6/1 for a goal before 15 mins, sinclair scored in 13th min! i like the corner betting tho, end to end games or big team vs little team always go over 6. the card in 15 mins has to be a given in OF, might go research as to when there wasnt a card within 15 mins in an old firm game

on further inspection, its not a given that theres a card after 15 mins. 3 of last 8 old firm games havent had a card after 15 mins, 7 out of 8 have had cards after 30 mins.

on corners, 10 has been the minimum over those last 8 games, not once in those 8 meetings have rangers had more corners than the dark side.

Jelavic would be lucky to score two tonight...

Now the last time I said something like that it was Boyd before the game V Dundee UTD and we all knew how that turned out (5 goals)... but now ive jinxed it and he wont go on to score 5 goals so in in the end, Jelavic would be lucky to score two tonight