I will bet a fucking cast iron guarantee right now

Togs

I fully believe it. Rest Big Davie (sorry big man, but we need the speed), play 2 up front and storm these bastards at home. Walter, if you have any sense what-so-ever, open your eyes: you have GOT to throw this backpeddle approach in the fucking dustbin and go for the jugular. No guts, no glory.

I'm optimistic now we have some freed up playing time, even though the quadrangle was my dream :(! Not so sure about Wattie getting the players up for the next OF though, after all we have been saying that very thing since new year :(! It will be decided against the diddy teams, get our consistency up and we are sorted!

FUCK THEM AND FUCK THEIR POPE, WE WILL PREVAIL. LET THOSE CUNTS GLOAT FOR WE WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH OVER THOSE FENIAN CUNT FUCKS. NO SURRENDER! AND YES I KNOW I AM SHOUTING!

:D THAT'S OK M8 - I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THIS!

Title's ours.

We will fucking murder them at Ibrox. Call me a madman. Call me a blind optimist. Call me whatever. Watty will not let us lose to those mhanky bastards.

Quote me on this. ;)

I shall quote you on this because I agree :D

:D THAT'S OK M8 - I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE ON THIS!

GLAD TO HEAR IT! JUST AS WELL ITS ONLY THE SCOTTISH CUP. THE LEAGUE IS WHAT MATTERS, GET THAT WON AND A GOOD RUN IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE AND WE WILL CAN LOOK ON THIS SEASON AS A LEGENDARY ONE. FUCK THEM THEY ARE SCUM AND WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE SHOULD NEVER SURRENDER. FUCK THE POPE!

I'm calling you a mad cunt, and I agree fully with you.

Celtic had to cheat their way to a win over 10 men. Tonight plus Sunday said it all about their team.

GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS OH OH OH OH OH OHHHH

Your living in a twilight world pal ! Is your name Walter Mitty by any chance ?

Lets be honest , We were beaten by a better team, with more desire to win than us.

Make up whatever you like,the truth is painful and cant be avoided !

GLAD TO HEAR IT! JUST AS WELL ITS ONLY THE SCOTTISH CUP. THE LEAGUE IS WHAT MATTERS, GET THAT WON AND A GOOD RUN IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE AND WE WILL CAN LOOK ON THIS SEASON AS A LEGENDARY ONE. FUCK THEM THEY ARE SCUM AND WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE SHOULD NEVER SURRENDER. FUCK THE POPE!

What ? Look on this season as a legendary one ??!!

Are you blind to what is happening to our team this season ?

The truth is we are for many reasons, skill. desire, finance etc etc we are well and truly fucked.

No surrender ?? Pass me the white flag, cause they have got what it takes to fuck us all season

Dont know what the answer is but dont talk shite to someone who at this moment is hurting badly !!

Tonight was a compelling statement of who wants to win what - and it aint us !

If we get another ref like we did tonight then we have no chance.

We are utterly garbage at the moment, Celtic absolutely dominated us second half.

the tims showed us how to play against 10 men, move the ball around and make us work . not sit back on their 18 yard line like us diddies a couple of weeks ago