David Healy

warden90

It was a fucking joke that he wasnt on for the last 15mins at least.

Smiths shitebag tactics will cost us more than the S.C. Healy should have started IMO, but he never and thats for a different thread. Smith still had 5 at the back with 5 mins to go. He should have went for it with 10-15 to go with healy on for Weir and pushing everyone forward. His tactics mirrored Manchester, contain the opposition instead of playing to OUR (yes smith OUR) fucking strengths.

Thought he was good when he came on against celtic last week so i would have started him, No excused at all for not putting him on for the last 20 mins and go two up front. Lennon did the exact same at ibrox when they had ten men so why not walter.

Last night wasn't the game for him. He's too slow, too small and would of contributed the square root of fuck all.

He'll play in other games though.

Have you seen Healy play for us?

He was a nuisance at the weekend and unlucky not to score, constantly buzzing around. Score on his debut, did well against taigs last time and played well against Lisbon. Plus he would have been right up for that game last night.

So on that, I cannot agree the game wasn't right for him.

He was a nuisance at the weekend and unlucky not to score, constantly buzzing around. Score on his debut, did well against taigs last time and played well against Lisbon. Plus he would have been right up for that game last night.

The game wasnt right because we needed an outball...someone to led the line and although Diouf didnt play that well, hes played that position loads of time!

We were alwways going to play 1 up front and once Whittaker and Bougherra got sent off we werent going to bring any other attackers on...

The game wasnt right for him! Maybe in the last 10-15mins i would have chucked him on but it didnt happen so hey ho.

Yeah I was at the game at the weekend and didn't think Healy really offered much to our attacks that I can remember. Yes he scored on his debut and yes he played well against Lisbon but he isn't a lone striker and I doubt he would of made much of an impact last night as we couldn't even get the ball over the half way line without pumping it to their defenders.

The game wasnt right because we needed an outball...someone to led the line and although Diouf didnt play that well, hes played that position loads of time!

We were alwways going to play 1 up front and once Whittaker and Bougherra got sent off we werent going to bring any other attackers on...

The game wasnt right for him! Maybe in the last 10-15mins i would have chucked him on but it didnt happen so hey ho.

Dont you just mean the tactics werent right.

Weir should not have played and we should have went 4-4-2. Diouf and Healy upfront. Motherwell showed what can happen when you harass their CB. Healy IMO would have annoyed the life out of those pricks

Why he didn't get on the pitch last night when we needed a goal is beyond me. He might not have made a difference but maybe having two players up front we might have got a chance at least.

Weir off - Healy on.

McGregor

Foster Bougherra Bartley Wylde

Edu Davis Hutton

Healy Diouf

Nope... Let's throw Bartley up front for 5 minutes and leave our only striker on the bench doh