Post OF match in an English school...

ara

My lad is the only Rangers supporter in his school of 1500 down here... never afraid to show he's a true Bear. Over the years he's handled all the 'SPL teams are all shit' banter '...

We both sat screaming at the telly the other night...left raging.

... following morning a bunch of guys at my lads school thought it'd be funny to start chant 'Celtic' and 'just can't get enough' at him to take the pish ...

... he buried two of the twats on the spot ... that shut the rest up pronto... but got him hauled up...

... when he got home he told me 'you may hear from school dad'...

What do you thing my response was?...

Proud as fuck!...

;)

PS Taking him up for the PSV game for his birthday...

Brought him up proper, m8. Those fannies learned their lesson the hard way - I do believe they'll think twice before letting their tongues wag that way again.

My lad is the only Rangers supporter in his school of 1500 down here... never afraid to show he's a true Bear. Over the years he's handled all the 'SPL teams are all shit' banter '...

We both sat screaming at the telly the other night...left raging.

... following morning a bunch of guys at my lads school thought it'd be funny to start chant 'Celtic' and 'just can't get enough' at him to take the pish ...

... he buried two of the twats on the spot ... that shut the rest up pronto... but got him hauled up...

... when he got home he told me 'you may hear from school dad'...

What do you thing my response was?...

Proud as fuck!...

;)

PS Taking him up for the PSV game for his birthday...

my lads one of 800 at his school and thrives on the OF games :crabflute:

Educate him into how anti-english the mhanky mhob are and spread the word. Ps what did the school say lol

Half the English nowadays fucking claim to be Oirish, the breeding rhats have poisoned our shores for years and are now in with the bricks unfortunately.

The English/Irish rivalry is a thing of the past.