Available bosman signings

Papac may leave, Weir, Weiss, Diouf, Foster and Bartley will all leave. Allegedly McGregor, Davis and Bougherra will all leave accoring to some on here, a few others may follow too.

This is a huge summer for us, and i have no doubt Ally will have sufficient funds to defend our title next year. The loans and contracts expiring will free up possibly £3m to £4m per year just for salaries, before we sell anyone. Rumours say the budget is to be cut by £1m again, embarrassingly, but thats the card Murray and Bain have dealt us, so before we sell anyone Ally will have between 2 and 3 million to ADD to the squad.

Its not all doom and gloom, im excited.

(tu)

I know its not all doom and gloom but. If what you say happens re the possibilty of 9 players leaving, add healy to that and its 10 . Although I don't think davis or mcgregor will leave ,

That's 10 players we would need to replace including getting a couple more in to bolster the squad , that's gonna be a very hard task when we can't compete on wages with team in the epl or championship , even league 1 .

I don't think ally will get as much money to spend as you think , unless there is a takeover

It will be interesting ....

I know its not all doom and gloom but. If what you say happens re the possibilty of 9 players leaving, add healy to that and its 10 . Although I don't think davis or mcgregor will leave ,

That's 10 players we would need to replace including getting a couple more in to bolster the squad , that's gonna be a very hard task when we can't compete on wages with team in the epl or championship , even league 1

It will be interesting ....

Have faith my man, i have no doubt we will be stronger next year than this year.

(tu)

I think Diouf only has a year left on his contract at Blackburn, not sure. Don't think he would command a high transfer fee but doubt we could afford his wages. I too am quite excited at seeing what Ally will do next season in terms of the transfer market, I'm sure (hopeful) that he will already have an idea of who he wants to bring in and how he wants us to play.