That was glorious

martyboy2009

I have to say that was among the best feelings I've ever experienced in my life as a rangers fan. When that ball crossed the line from jelavic I was going fucking nuts!

Jelavic was absolutely unbelievable today, ran himself into the ground, never gave the defence a moments peace and scored the winner. A legend already! That's what happens when we play with width and a partner for him!

Wylde I thought was fantastic today, his directness was great and his crossing was good as well. At times he tried too much but he is learning and that pace he posseses is frightening!

Weiss gotta say that he made a massive impact when he came on, another quick free kick for the goal and I'd love to see him and wylde at left and right mid from now till the season end!

Whittaker was an absolute rock today,his best performance ever I would say! That block from hooperwas unreal!

Davis and weir were great today! Well played lads. I thought edu was dreadful again but we got away with it andbeat them in the end!

The spirit and determination of the players and management today took my breath away. I havE been critical of smith in the past but today he got it spot on! see what happens when we attack???

Well done rangers and well done to everyone who went today as well! The atmosphere looked unbelievable!!

Let's win this league!!!!!

ball took 2 weeks to cross the line lol think i had a heart attack lol

Haha. I was actually cheering hard when it first hit the post, because I thought it was in then, and then I saw it creep back out. Thank fuck it spun back in.

What a feeling!

I have to say that was among the best feelings I've ever experienced in my life as a rangers fan. When that ball crossed the line from jelavic I was going fucking nuts!

Jelavic was absolutely unbelievable today, ran himself into the ground, never gave the defence a moments peace and scored the winner. A legend already! That's what happens when we play with width and a partner for him!

Wylde I thought was fantastic today, his directness was great and his crossing was good as well. At times he tried too much but he is learning and that pace he posseses is frightening!

Weiss gotta say that he made a massive impact when he came on, another quick free kick for the goal and I'd love to see him and wylde at left and right mid from now till the season end!

Whittaker was an absolute rock today,his best performance ever I would say! That block from hooperwas unreal!

Davis and weir were great today! Well played lads. I thought edu was dreadful again but we got away with it andbeat them in the end!

The spirit and determination of the players and management today took my breath away. I havE been critical of smith in the past but today he got it spot on! see what happens when we attack???

Well done rangers and well done to everyone who went today as well! The atmosphere looked unbelievable!!

nice walt can give you highs as well as lows

The bold bit sums it up, in a nutshell. Let us play to our strengths and we will win. Our players love playing attacking football, the defensive shite we have served up previous depressed the players as much as the fans i think.

(tu)

The bold bit sums it up, in a nutshell. Let us play to our strengths and we will win. Our players love playing attacking football, the defensive shite we have served up previous depressed the players as much as the fans i think.

(tu)

(tu) Spot on .

A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow.

Well I have seen the light this fine day - a blinding light in the form of a glorious Cup Final victory for The Rangers over celtc - and I'm crowing. :thumbup:

:gerbad:

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :cra :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap::cool: :cool: :peanut: :peanut: :peanut: :peanut: :peanut: :peanut: :peanut::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:lol: :lol: :21: :21: :21: :21: : :party: :party: :party: :sc :scot: :scot: :uk: :uk: :gerbad::rangers:

I'm on holiday in Paris at the mo with my fiancée who normally couldn't care less about football. I dragged her against her against her will to a little Scottish bar to take in todays events. As the game got underway, much to her dismay I was my usual nervy vociferous self. "stop swearing" , "calm down" she pleads to no avail.

Across the small bar from us sat an older couple about 50ish who, judging from the dudes bright green adiddas gazelle and matching t-shirt, were of a different persuasion.

As the game unfolds it is plain as day that the dudes bitch is an attention whore without the first clue about football, is all mock outrage at inappropriate moments. The missus who has spent most of the match playing some game on her iPhone begins to take notice and is shocked that a lady of such an age can behave so immaturely. Then when we go 2-1 up she immediately storms out of the bar leaving her man behind. Missus is dumbfounded, shocked, the iphone is promptly pocketed and she now is glued to the tv kicking every ball, inspired by catholic stupidity. Around 2 or 3 min remain when Jo brands uglier sis makes a return, catches a look at the score and time, and beckons her man to do the off.

I have to explain to the better half that this is typical behaviour, her response also is typical, and only serves to sweeten victory.

I just thought I'd share this glorious experience with fellow bears as I sit in the hotel room with a comatose bird and a beer.

:lol: an unrepentant arsehole!

What is there to repent? I criticised when Walter got it wrong and I'm praising when we get it right! What's wrong with that?

Must say seeing ally nearly greeting got me pretty fuckin choked up, you can tell how much smith and rangers means to him. Bring that passion next year ally :)