The "Blue Ultras"

McD

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's their difference in views :lol:

Did you not read what he said or did you just skip his post ? why would a group who would like to be known for their ultra status join up with a group who are not ultra ? Which im TBO Members would tell you they dont see their group as an ultra group.

See my last post.

Your spot on Goat, although people dont think the Ole Ole chants work well, i think they are smashing. I love looking at ultra groups like stuttgarts Commando Cannstatt. Sometimes they dont sing with words, just sing the tune, which i think is brilliant.

Your spot on Goat, although people dont think the Ole Ole chants work well, i think they are smashing. I love looking at ultra groups like stuttgarts Commando Cannstatt. Sometimes they dont sing with words, just sing the tune, which i think is brilliant.

Clubs over in Britain Scotland especially will never get the chance to do some of these things you see in Germany, Italy etc.

You get thrown out if you stand mind you that did not help by being a new group and just appearing in the Club Deck.

European Songs Work great if you have a big Vocal backing which would only really happen if you get a singing section UNTIL then groups around the stadium are the closest you will get.

And the plus for Celt*c games is we will be next to the TBO which could create a great atmosphere.

Agree mate, but when you see some of the things english clubs do like the Fanactics videos posted up then if one club starts it others could follow, IMO If a group is going to be an "ultra" group then they cant go and sit down just because people behind them tell them too, if you want to be an ultra group and are inspired by the german fan groups or the italians, then they have to go the full way and go all out with it.

Agree mate, but when you see some of the things english clubs do like the Fanactics videos posted up then if one club starts it others could follow, IMO If a group is going to be an "ultra" group then they cant go and sit down just because people behind them tell them too, if you want to be an ultra group and are inspired by the german fan groups or the italians, then they have to go the full way and go all out with it.

Fanatics, FCUM Even The Stanley Ultras have showed Ultra could burst into clubs in Britain we hope to bring aspects of this into the rangers support some people will hate this and other people will love it. You can only look up to German Clubs as inspiration as they are of the highest quality one main difference is numbers in German groups Im not talking about 100 Members Im talking so much more.

Fanatics, FCUM Even The Stanley Ultras have showed Ultra could burst into clubs in Britain we hope to bring aspects of this into the rangers support some people will hate this and other people will love it. You can only look up to German Clubs as inspiration as they are of the highest quality one main difference is numbers in German groups Im not talking about 100 Members Im talking so much more.

The only way too get so many members is to introduce them to this type of support mate, show them what its like, get people interested. Good Luck anyway man.

The only way too get so many members is to introduce them to this type of support mate, show them what its like, get people interested. Good Luck anyway man.

We shall try our best and Thanks mate

Some interesting points here....................................and some crap wans anaw!

If Rangers FC thought it would be in the best interests of the club, financially and morally, to create a standing/singing section, they would do it.

No two ways about it - anyone not happy at having to move seats would BE moved.

I don't think the current regime at the club are all that interested in fans groups or they would have done something to aid them a long time ago.

FFS an auld wifey got chucked oota her hoose in Glesga tae allow them tae build the athletes village for the Commonwealth Games!

I think this sort of thing is what we need! Alot of lads joining together to sing and show support the club they love! Name one problem with that??

Anyone got a link to their Facebook page??

No surrender lads!!

I think this sort of thing is what we need! Alot of lads joining together to sing and show support the club they love! Name one problem with that??

Anyone got a link to their Facebook page??

No surrender lads!!

There's no problems with it, there's just better ways going about it imo

Any suggestions??

They all go to tge games so have decided to all sit together and sing and try get an atmosphere!!

With all due respect, we're talking about a bunch of young lads here, who are trying to improve the atmosphere at Ibrox, so well done to them for that.

There probably are better ways of going about it, and many adults probably would go about it in better ways - who knows?

Criticising them certainly won't help them though.

With all due respect, we're talking about a bunch of young lads here, who are trying to improve the atmosphere at Ibrox, so well done to them for that.

There probably are better ways of going about it, and many adults probably would go about it in better ways - who knows?

Criticising them certainly won't help them though.

Wasn't being critical, certainly never meant for it to seem that way. Wished them luck previously