Charlie Miller..

I am not getting confused with anything I know what castlemilk is I was brought up in easterhouse. Similar place I think you'll agree. Only neds stand on the corners and drink. Many non neds do you see running about with local ned gang? exactly. Ok I said sword indecent maybe be shit, but to he wasn't neddish is crap imo. :sherlock:

Was a supposed family member who told me the story, funny that eh. :sherlock:

Btw in case you think am trying to slate him thats the last thing am doing. (tu)

But drinking on the street then wasn't recognised as ned culture like it is now, boys drinking on the street still had respect for the community and those who lived in it unlike the neds nowadays,

We will agree to dissagree on this matter,

but one thing that makes charlies downfall sad is that as iv said before, gazza ( an ibrox legend which I'm sure at some point in growing up someone you adored that wore the blue jersey ) was chalies biggest demon in his career more than any of the "neds" you've described in this thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie (Thomson I think) who was involved in the setting up of Windlaw I'm sure is a good blue nose?

I played for Windlaw for a season a couple of years ago, couldn't be bothered playing again in all honesty so chucked it.

To the boy who currently plays with them, is big Benny still involved?

Big mans still bangin them in!!!

But drinking on the street then wasn't recognised as ned culture like it is now, boys drinking on the street still had respect for the community and those who lived in it unlike the neds nowadays,

We will agree to dissagree on this matter,

but one thing that makes charlies downfall sad is that as iv said before, gazza ( an ibrox legend which I'm sure at some point in growing up someone you adored that wore the blue jersey ) was chalies biggest demon in his career more than any of the "neds" you've described in this thread

Aye cause back then the mhedia never had a name for glesga boys who ran about together an got a drink an done what they done.

I know plenty a boys who could/should have made it pro but choose there pals an getting 'mwi' over fitba, least he went so far, but saying he wasn't a ned is a lie.

I do agree from what av heard gazza brung the worse out an him, alot more than his mates did.

Miller was a better prospect that fanny ferguson. His problem was fags and drugs. Mainly fags, a habit he only quit about 2 weeks ago, but he'll be back on them in no time. Crackin player wasted.

So Fergie is the fanny?

I think I know who the real fanny is... it is neither Barry nor Charlie.

Ya fanny.

So Fergie is the fanny?

I think I know who the real fanny is... it is neither Barry nor Charlie.

Ya fanny.

Ive had plenty of dealings with both charlie and barry, more so barry, and in my opinion, he's a fanny.

Is that ok with you, ya fanny?

Cheeky prick

:clap:

(tu)

Lol, i'd like to point out i was only letting it be known in my original post that, IN MY OPINION, fergie is a fanny. I dont mind debating opinions and thoughts, but ifnsomeones going to call me a fanny for having an opinion, well, obviously i'm going to react.

I am a fanny for thinking fergie is a fanny? Aye nae bother ya fanny.

Some amount of fanny in here today lads lol

Lol, i'd like to point out i was only letting it be known in my original post that, IN MY OPINION, fergie is a fanny. I dont mind debating opinions and thoughts, but ifnsomeones going to call me a fanny for having an opinion, well, obviously i'm going to react.

I am a fanny for thinking fergie is a fanny? Aye nae bother ya fanny.

Some amount of fanny in here today lads lol

Thats sound mate, but its not just your opinion, a good few folk think hes a fanny.

Oh, too much talk of fannies, think im going to need another :crywank:

"down boy, down"

(tu)

Thats sound mate, but its not just your opinion, a good few folk think hes a fanny.

Oh, too much talk of fannies, think im going to need another :crywank:

"down boy, down"

(tu)

Hahaha!

Should we not be on another thread today mate? Today of all days lol