Highlights

TheNuts

Papac plays him onside for 1st we were to focused on gambling for the winner that we got caught out foster is fast but the pass from davis to him took him out the game and sadly it was academic for united to score winner.

Papac plays him onside for 1st we were to focused on gambling for the winner that we got caught out foster is fast but the pass from davis to him took him out the game and sadly it was academic for united to score winner.

such a sore one to take. im pretty sure we will win the league though.

such a sore one to take. im pretty sure we will win the league though.

Yeah but we always seem to do things the hard way especially this season.It could have quite easily been us celebrating if Whittaker's effort had been a tad lower.Hell if it had been higher and not stayed in play we may have had 1 point.

I cannot bear to watch that. In the 1st half I thought even Edu was having a match, and it seem to explode like Broadfoot's eggs. Interesting about the goal, my teenager daughter nearly fell out with me later arguing that it was off-side. Ah well, I am not even going to check if she was right or I was.

The ball is already dispatched, and he's level with Weir

That looks like Papac, I'm sure that's Davie just outside the box, he tried to tackle the boy who took the ball forward past about 3 of our player.

Could be wrong though.

Might be going a bit Alan Hansen here, but just look at this.

It's awful defending. Who is marking the Utd player on the right? 4 players within 2yrds of each other doing nothing.

rm-1301788107-U344.png

I don't think I can blame a 15 year old too much if she thinks that was off-side!

The ball is already dispatched in this still, and he's level with Weir thus onside. Rewind a couple of tenths of a second and he's even more onside.

if that was us mate, it would be offside.

we get NOTHING these days, thanks to that dirty christian catholic by the name of Lennon.

if that was us mate, it would be offside.

we get NOTHING these days, thanks to that dirty christian catholic by the name of Lennon.

I thought that was just me that thought that. Goodwillie tripped over himself just in front of the Main Stand today and got a foul, and we very rarely get a 50/50 these days

That looks like Papac, I'm sure that's Davie just outside the box, he tried to tackle the boy who took the ball forward past about 3 of our player.

Could be wrong though.

You're right mate, it's Papac playing him onside (tu)

edu's 50p header for our second.... what the fuck!!!!! had 1 good season from what i can remember. really dont rate him this season. where was the defence for their 3rd??

Might be going a bit Alan Hansen here, but just look at this.

It's awful defending. Who is marking the Utd player on the right? 4 players within 2yrds of each other doing nothing. Conway has ran 20yrds right through our backline..... untracked

rm-1301788107-U344.png

Forget Weir and edu mate the blame lies at the door of papac,Foster and Whittaker.

Foster and Whittaker for being to square. What were they waiting on.

that said tho if Sasa is doing his job and picking up the player on the right Robertson would have been OFF.

Shocking defending all round :disappointment: