Aberdeen Game

Raligt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about 12.40 our service up .. get's us in about 2.40ish pm

The train up there's no bad as well,sounds no bad man al speak to ma mate see if he would be up for it/can manage it and al let you or casey know the morro probs if its still going (tu)

I actually wish I lived in Glasgow after seeing this! :lol:

It's a good deal mate. We're not making any money ... just want everyone to split the cost so we all pay as little as possible each (tu)

My bus will be running too for anyone that misses out. Will confirm next week how many tickets and bus spaces there is.

The train up there's no bad as well,sounds no bad man al speak to ma mate see if he would be up for it/can manage it and al let you or casey know the morro probs if its still going (tu)

No bother mate. As I said, let me know asap cos it's first come first served to save any fucking about (tu)

It's a good deal mate. We're not making any money ... just want everyone to split the cost so we all pay as little as possible each (tu)

My bus will be running too for anyone that misses out. Will confirm next week how many tickets and bus spaces there is.

(tu)

I'm less than an hour away from Aberdeen, if I wasn't I would probably take you up on the offer!

Exactly, I'm mare for a young persons return to Aberdeen fae Montrose than their Glasgow to the deen ticket!

See if you book a group of 4 or more online mate it works out £45 for the 4.

It was going to cost me approx the same for just me next day return so for the sake of another £2 or £3 it was better doing the group and trying to get a couple more on board. Need to get 2 more bodies and the train automatically works out £11 each, which is good.

Exactly, I'm mare for a young persons return to Aberdeen fae Montrose than their Glasgow to the deen ticket!

Near enough £20 for me from Montrose to Aberdeen!

Lets get the train down to Glasgow, back up here then to Aberdeen for the game!

Near enough £20 for me from Montrose to Aberdeen!

Lets get the train down to Glasgow, back up here then to Aberdeen for the game!

Shite thing is work doesnae do my shifts until Saturday, however if I can convince them tomorrow night to keep me free on the Wednesday and thursday, fancy it?

Shite thing is work doesnae do my shifts until Saturday, however if I can convince them tomorrow night to keep me free on the Wednesday and thursday, fancy it?

Sure, need to give 1st_Jan_1994 a PM first and see what he says.