Alister Johnston has to go pronto!

Not a huge AJ fan but don't believe in all this "On his Watch" stuff that people use these days. Something like this should only come to the attention of a chairman through the CFO or CEO; mainly the former. I would be blaming McIntyre or Bain for this one.

Not a huge AJ fan but don't believe in all this "On his Watch" stuff that people use these days. Something like this should only come to the attention of a chairman through the CFO or CEO; mainly the former. I would be blaming McIntyre or Bain for this one.

McIntyre was our head of security. Hitchcock's yer man! :D

It was also an hmrc mistake, they themselves didn't charge enough tax, not really the clubs fault.

If my work pays me too hours, I'll not say so, but I'll be aware of it. If the Tax people don't take the right amount of tax then I definitely wouldn't say owt but at least I'd be aware of it!!!

I'd also have any sum of money I owe (but was keeping schtum about) put by for when they did spot the mistake - YOU ALWAYS COVER YOURSELF!

Rangers have been run very badly to say the least and we need folk in Adminstration that know what they're doing!!!

You wouldn't really have to set it aside as 'unpaid tax' all we needed to do was put £3 Million aside for 'unknowns'...

This £2.8 Million in back taxes really is a laugh - what has this bloke been doing since he 'supposedly' took over as Chairman of RFC!

The buck stops at the top!

Get him out pronto!

lol

it goes back to before ajs time and the bill only arose recently.

at least your not claiming we pay him to much like you did on ff.

now fuck of and stop annoying us.

He means Donald McIntyre (our FD) ya numpty. :craphead:

I thought the tax authorities usually only investigated matters as far back as 6 / 7 years? But our £2.8m liability was incurred 10 years ago?

Is it a COP8 or COP9 investigation? <cr>

everyone connected with the club should get a boot in the baws for this one, all the connected people that stretch back to 1999 should be hammered for this

mcclelland

bain

ogilvie

AJ

Murray

and anyone else on the board that see our figures

Did AJ not claim no one knew about it except Murray and he was only billed for it last month or something?

Why does that make it worse?

Well mate if he was meant to facilitate the takeover part of that would be to ensure that the books were in order for the new owner, it wouldn't be to cook the books it would be to lay them out in good order for easy viewing...

The fact that it 'appears' he's not being paid doesn't take away his responsibility. Remember it's always been the case with Murray that EVERYTHING ISN'T WHAT IT APPEARS TO BE!

lol

it goes back to before ajs time and the bill only arose recently.

at least your not claiming we pay him to much like you did on ff.

now fuck of and stop annoying us.

It's fuck off you stupid 'gunslinger' your guns aint working too well eh! :D

I don't know seems whatever site you go... :rolleyes:

If my work pays me too hours, I'll not say so, but I'll be aware of it. If the Tax people don't take the right amount of tax then I definitely wouldn't say owt but at least I'd be aware of it!!!

I'd also have any sum of money I owe (but was keeping schtum about) put by for when they did spot the mistake - YOU ALWAYS COVER YOURSELF!

Rangers have been run very badly to say the least and we need folk in Adminstration that know what they're doing!!!

You wouldn't really have to set it aside as 'unpaid tax' all we needed to do was put £3 Million aside for 'unknowns'...

I don't disagree with yer "solution" in principal mate, but can you honestly tell me that if a sum of £2.8mil showed up on our accounts under "unknowns" the same people who are questioning the clubs failings wouldn't be the same ones to jump around demanding to know what "unknowns" is, and why it's there?