We need Donald Findlay back !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

I would like to see us with a more vociferous defence of ourselves through someone or other. Be that through a savvy Findlay/McBride style lawyer or a Cambpell Ogilvie style administrator who knows the rules inside out. The time for 'dignified silences' is well and truely over. We must fight fire with fire...

Exactly what we need. Hopefully Craig Whyte will give him a job.

If it’s true that Whyte has a rep for being litigious, then who better to defend the club and support than Donald Findlay.

I’d fucking love to see Spiers in court for his slanderous lies about The Rangers.

If it’s true that Whyte has a rep for being litigious, then who better to defend the club and support than Donald Findlay.

I’d fucking love to see Spiers in court for his slanderous lies about The Rangers.

A fair trial? For that prick? You're a better man than me.

Imagine hivin tae edit that wee line of text ? What's wrang dec were you typin wae white rigid fuckin knuckles ! :sherlock:

Hadn't hit the shift key and typed a 2 instead of a ", but I'm sure you don't really care about me making a typo.

White knuckles? LOL. Any way to yet again avoid the issues raised, I guess.....

I hate to dampen the parade but big don QC didn't do the best job of defending himself, you could even say him falling on his sword so to speak was the first act of this war and we've been suffering the consequences ever since.

By all means I'm sure he could outwit that McBride cunt but don't assume he'd be some kind of saviour that would make all these sectarian accusations go away. In fact our enemies would have a field day if we re-appointed him, his past brought up like last nights kebab :anguish:

Id love for someone to have the balls to stand up for us, and Donald Findlay QC would be an ideal candidate, however by accepting his previous crimes I actually think he could do more harm than good by representing us again