Today's subs a stark reminder why Walter won't be missed by me

Boab

Not only was it 5 minutes to go but it was us bringing a defensive midfielder - Hutton - to arguably see out the game and win 3 or 4 to 1.

We could have went to see out the game, we had a full bench, with Healy, Fleck, Kerkar and most importantly Wylde on the bench to change the game.

Management complains about the squ ad, perhaps they could use it. Just a suggestion.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get your point but why would we want to 'change the game' when we were nervously holding onto a 2-1 lead in a totally vital game?

We saw 2 weeks ago against Dundee United how easily us chasing a winner turned into losing the match

I was embarrased watching that game today. Why Edu plays ahead of Hutton i dont know. Why lafferty plays i dont know. Why Diouf plays i also dont know. We are much better team when we pass it but its still long ball pish. I really do hope ally changes the philosophy that Walter has engrained into this team when Walter leaves.

Saying that i really dont think Walter has faith in the youngsters and is scared to give them their shot. Ally i think is different and wouldnt be afriad to give Hutton , Wylde etc their shot and throw them into a game. Like they should have been today as subs.

I was embarrased watching that game today. Why Edu plays ahead of Hutton i dont know. Why lafferty plays i dont know. Why Diouf plays i also dont know. We are much better team when we pass it but its still long ball pish. I really do hope ally changes the philosophy that Walter has engrained into this team when Walter leaves.

Saying that i really dont think Walter has faith in the youngsters and is scared to give them their shot. Ally i think is different and wouldnt be afriad to give Hutton , Wylde etc their shot and throw them into a game. Like they should have been today as subs.

Edu and Lafferty played well for the majority of today i thought.

Edu and Lafferty played well for the majority of today i thought.

This is whats wrong. They have been playing so badly fans cant tell the difference between a poor performance and playing well. The second one of them does a decent thing in a match people will say they played well.

They were shyt just like they have been for the rest of the season. :rolleyes:

This is whats wrong. They have been playing so badly fans cant tell the difference between a poor performance and playing well. The second one of them does a decent thing in a match people will say they played well.

Although Lafferty scored but it got chalked off, Could've scored but Sasa took it from him?

Although Lafferty scored but it got chalked off, Could've scored but Sasa took it from him?

Doesnt mean he played well <cr> . Papac was pish the day aswell even though he scored. Didnt close down the cross that lead to their goal and was consistently playing shyt long balls and cant cross for fuck all.

I will miss Walter big time. Were there players on the bench who could change things? I think not. Walter has forgotten more about football than we will ever know. In Walter I trust and I hope he has a change of heart and stays next season.

I will miss Walter big time. Were there players on the bench who could change things? I think not. Walter has forgotten more about football than we will ever know. In Walter I trust and I hope he has a change of heart and stays next season.

Sounds like someone is up for one.

Yeah, what gives fans the right to question him?

Only pay his wages after all.

Agree - both were awful.

we've been shite all season outwith the odd game.

What's more worrying is we're keeping 2 of our 3 mangement sides.

Since when has putting the second in command on a sinking ship in charge ever been a good idea?

Not only was it 5 minutes to go but it was us bringing a defensive midfielder - Hutton - to arguably see out the game and win 3 or 4 to 1.

We could have went to see out the game, we had a full bench, with Healy, Fleck, Kerkar and most importantly Wylde on the bench to change the game.

Management complains about the squ ad, perhaps they could use it. Just a suggestion.

Who is this Kerkar you speak of Boab? :(

I just dont understand this Walter hating, think where we were before he came back.

This (tu) not to mention the UEFA CUP FINAL the two championships and the other trophies!!!!!

Today I thought we played reasonably well - diouf and jelavic both looked very good together, all they miss is pace! Davis was back to near his best today which is very promising for the run in - the defence looked solid aswell. Lafferty played very well today too. As for Edu, well he is going through some wretched form at the moment and in all honesty I can't see him ever being good enough but to his credit he doesn't go hiding - he still gives 100% despite the fans getting on his back!

Lets get rid of the negativity after every game recently, the performances havent been great but the results have! Lets all get behind the team and lets make it 3 in a row and give Walter the send off he deserves :uk:

Aye, loads of people are already home and on the internet 15 minutes after a match has ended :rolleyes:

They went to a preseason friendly in 1997 fuck sake they are real Rangers men by the way!