Keiron Richardson

Muff

Rumours that Sir Alex is ready to sell him as he is not making enough first team appearances.

Le Guen would of seen him play after watching Bardsley and Martin and I think he would be a great signing. He can play on the left of midfield or left back.

Thats where I would play him, tho if Smith got injured he could drop into left back. I think he is a cracking player, certainly a lot better than Adam as he can go forward and track back!

I he would never make a move to the SPL.

There is plenty of decent english teams that would love to have him.

Sir Alex, Bardsley and Martin could help tho. They have said on a number of occassions what it is like to play for a club like Rangers. He would be a regular player, win trophies and play in Europe every season. Probably end up at f*cken Bolton tho :angry:

If we culd land him it would be a great signing.

As muff says Left back, left midfield and give us options at Free kicks.

I guess ?2m would land him and for that he is better than any of the Hibs boys.

Still not a centre half thou

In prem land 2 million would only get his right leg.

I can see clubs like Everton and Newcastle offering stupid money like four or five million.

Prices down there are mad. doh

personnaly i think he is class, i dont think he would come to scotland and i dont think they would let hime leave for anything less than ?4mil at least. hes quick skillful, has a great shot and can play left back or left wing but i personnaly dont think we stand a chance of landing him unfortunatly :(

Don't rate him and I don't think PLG would either. very nice player when he decides he wants to play but far too inconsistent and TBPH a bit of a thickie when it come to the game IMHO. I reckon these are the reasons he's never properly made it under SAF.

Very nice player to watch when he's on form however. Just wish e could do it more often. definitely NOT worth the figures of 4-5-6 M gettin punted here. the original figure of 2mil is much more realistic - even in england. but then, as someone else said - it's fcukiin nuts down there.

Rumours that Sir Alex is ready to sell him as he is not making enough first team appearances.

Le Guen would of seen him play after watching Bardsley and Martin and I think he would be a great signing. He can play on the left of midfield or left back.

Get real mate for feck sake which planet are you on...this is Murrays wee planet we are operating in and he could never in a million years cough up the transfer fee and his wages for that guy <_<

You know fine well he will not come to Ibrox so whats the point of the post :rolleyes: