Help required

WWTC

Looking for a little help here, been in the same seat with my old man for 20 seasons and never thought i'd move. But given that times are changin, and its not the same at the games anymore, i think its time for a move, keeping the memories from the old seat close to my heart. Im basically for somewhere that shows the prices in different sections, im inthe main stand and want to move more central, but can afford the bad boy seats on the centre circle. I want to stay in the main stand front, and dont mind which side of centre we sit.

Appreciate any help.

I know mate but theyre a fortune, i just coldnt afford it. Im in line with the penalty spot at the broomland end, 10 rows from the front of the main stand, decent view, especially for games such as sunday. Now what did i do with that bag of copper coins i had...

I know mate but theyre a fortune, i just coldnt afford it. Im in line with the penalty spot at the broomland end, 10 rows from the front of the main stand, decent view, especially for games such as sunday. Now what did i do with that bag of copper coins i had...

Coins things a joke btw!!!! You wont need your hard hats timmy, before you go cryin about me :crabflute: