Best of Rangers Twitter (X) Thread

Marky.

A few years ago, Rangers Twitter was absolutely elite. But it's just become a bit of a cesspool of daft wee guys who don't know what they're talking about arguing with old gits who can't type properly in amongst a few who think their celebrities because they've got a few thousand followers. That floods out the genuinely good content. The changing of X to throwing loads of stuff from accounts you don't follow probably hasn't helped either. 

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Can’t remember his name but there is a guy called Munz or something to that effect that was a complete nutjob.

Met him in Leipzig train station a few years back for the winter friendly. Can confirm he’s a nut job. Was walking about with a McDonalds bag full of cans that he’d boosted straight out the shop in plain sight. 

52 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Annoys me thwt the MSM insist on referring to it as X, formerly known as Twitter.

The name change was 9 months ago ffs! It's X now. Every cunt who has managed to dodge a coma knows it!

It’s like “Katie Price formerly known as Jordan”

get over it man she’s fucking howling and nothing like Jordan ffs

11 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is it underrated? Always thought the Nike stuff including that one is only behind a few of the adidas ones from the 90s as our best ever.

Yeah I think so. Underrated in a sense it is not appreciated just how on par with the adidas stuff it is.

Maybe I'm biased because I still have mine, and it's such a classic fit.