Cup final kick off is at 1500

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Increased viewership is obviously beneficial to Scottish football and results in more revenue to teams.

We're not going to get more revenue because a few thousand people more from across the UK watch a single game.

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

We're not going to get more revenue because a few thousand people more from across the UK watch a single game.

You honestly think an Old Firm cup final on BBC when no other football is on would only get a 'few thousand' more viewers?

32 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Kicking off at the exact same time as the FA Cup final is stupid.

One of the only Scottish matches on free TV, so you could have got a significant bump in viewers if it wasn't competing directly.

What difference is that going to make to anything? 😂 

4 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Increased viewership is obviously beneficial to Scottish football and results in more revenue to teams.

Couldn’t give a fuck about other teams or Scottish football in general sure we’ll get buy without a few extra Pennys thrown our way. 

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Correct, it wouldn't be a significant increase in viewing figures imo. Our recent match vs them got a new record of 1.4m tv views. FA cup semi last week peaked at 7.1 but average was 4.4. Those 3m aren't gonna tune into us vs them. 

3pm decision is correct. 

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Kicking off at the exact same time as the FA Cup final is stupid.

One of the only Scottish matches on free TV, so you could have got a significant bump in viewers if it wasn't competing directly.

They should move the FA cup final to the later time.  It's the lesser game after all :pipe:

10 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They should move the FA cup final to the later time.  It's the lesser game after all :pipe:

Not that I give a fuck but any neutral with half a brain will find our final more appealing tbf

An old firm cup final with a 50/50 fan split or some boring Manchester derby with an atmosphere that shite you could sleep in the stadium during the game 

I’d actually question someone’s love of football if they chose that derby over ours 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not that I give a fuck but any neutral with half a brain will find our final more appealing tbf

An old firm cup final with a 50/50 fan split or some boring Manchester derby with an atmosphere that shite you could sleep in the stadium during the game 

I’d actually question someone’s love of football if they chose that derby over ours 

Exactly. I find a lot of the games at the top end of the Premiership to be dull and sterile in terms of atmosphere and passion.