Fuck Neil Lennon.

King Jela

Your just a fucking joke! I'm glad im athiest!!!! A wonder how many Catholics support Rangers eh? Ya fucking dick! Get a grip of your life and stop talking about stuff you know nothing about. A hope loads of wee fannies like u get a hefty fine the morra aswel as daft Celtic fans!!!

Can some one ban this 1888 nonce please? Thanks.

As a Celtic manager i have no sympathy for Lemon whatsoever.

As a man with a family who is recieving bombs through the bloody post, he has my sympathy all day long. No matter what he has said, he does not deserve that.

The bigger man will rise above all this and still show respect to his enemy, without that you have nothing.

What has lemon done to earn my/our respect? absolutely fuckall. What's he done to lose our respect? well I could go on for ages. The lowlife cretin has no morals, values or class and the fact some nutter has sent threats through the post to him doesn't alter my feelings towards the scumbag one bit. Fuck him.

fuck lennon, fuck him right in the ass.

i have nothing but hatred for the man, dont care if he lives or dies, but i personally wouldnt waste my time trying to kill him.

i think the mail bombs are pish, if they want him dead there are many easier ways to do it.

its either-

a cunt seeking attention.

someone who thinks its a laff

or a sinister tim trying to stoke the flames of the hatred between us.

Your just a fucking joke! I'm glad im athiest!!!! A wonder how many Catholics support Rangers eh? Ya fucking dick! Get a grip of your life and stop talking about stuff you know nothing about. A hope loads of wee fannies like u get a hefty fine the morra aswel as daft Celtic fans!!!

if you will look in my posts you will see that i do not hate catholics. i hate the ira and paedos.

it is remarkable to me that someone who supports rangers can show such a disgraceful lack of repect to a fellow bear

Put yourself in his shoes, your just a bigot yerself! No more a wanker than anyone who claps Lemon!

The guy is only human and the bigots need to remember its all business at the end of the day.

Away and fuck yerself, arse.