rangers media spokesperson

minstral

i think we should have somebody to represent us at all the meetings that other fans have been attending. we have a big membership on rangers media and i feel we should have a say at all those meetings with the rest of the fans who attend.we have plenty of good members who could represent us what do you think guys ?

i think we should have somebody to represent us at all the meetings that other fans have been attending. we have a big membership on rangers media and i feel we should have a say at all those meetings with the rest of the fans who attend.we have plenty of good members who could represent us what do you think guys ?

Good idea minstral, tho' there are some on here that make Ian Paisley look moderate or ar 'at it', so we would need to choose carefully. :Animation44:

This is a good idea but we're not actually the RST

i know ib but we have a big support and follow follow members attend the supporters meetings.

Good point pal, we have proved ourselves to be a good 'club'

follow follow members attend the supporters meetings.

Not as FF members I think. But it's hardly surprising that FF members happen to be on other groups. Personally I'm on FF, RM and I'm an RST member.

An internet message board isn't much in the scheme of things.

Join the Trust, that's the way forward.

i know ib but we have a big support and follow follow members attend the supporters meetings.

I think they attend in their capacity as members of other groups

i still think we are a big forum for rangers fans and should have our own rep,and i think we have good memberes who would represent us well.

This thread is just gonna turn into a 'who do you agree with the most' thread.

Noble in principle, but it's the kind of thread where cliques are formed.

I think they attend in their capacity as members of other groups

i still think we are a big forum for rangers fans and should have our own rep,and i think we have good memberes who would represent us well.

OK. I agree then, so long as it's yourself, D'Artagnan or Frankie.

Its a good idea but I doubt we would be able to agree on enough to permit anyone to represent us..

This is exactly what myself and danny have been discussing regarding this. There is no single common ground we ever reach. If there was, the forum would be boring :P

oh well it was just a thought.

Who decides what is right and what is wrong? Who decides what we are for and what we are against?

There are hundreds of members on rangersmedia and there are various opinions on things.

there are hundreds of members in the rangers trust.

It's an interesting idea but although certain people on the RST board for example are admin of sites (myself included) we're not actually on the board to represent the forums we're part of.

Board elections are held annually for the RST and there's no reason why any RM member couldn't get involved that way. If people have relevant skills, backgrounds and even just time to help practically then get involved - that's I did 2 years ago and I love it!

Finally, regarding this board's voice - if anyone has any concerns, questions or ideas regarding the RST, please feel free to PM me any time and I'll make representations at board level. That's exactly why I post here.

It's an interesting idea but although certain people on the RST board for example are admin of sites (myself included) we're not actually on the board to represent the forums we're part of.

Board elections are held annually for the RST and there's no reason why any RM member couldn't get involved that way. If people have relevant skills, backgrounds and even just time to help practically then get involved - that's I did 2 years ago and I love it!

Finally, regarding this board's voice - if anyone has any concerns, questions or ideas regarding the RST, please feel free to PM me any time and I'll make representations at board level. That's exactly why I post here.

well said frankie,and its great you take time to try and help our fans and are prepared to fight for our club. (tu)