*****Round 2: Barca vs Real*****

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not exactly been a fair 2-legged tie. First the unfair red card and then a wrongly disallowed goal.

if , and it's only an if , the red card was unfair , carvalho still being on the pitch is just unfair . and how was the disallowed goal wrong ?

Anyway , enough of the tit for tat , barca have been the better side in both games and have more than deserved their place in the final .

if , and it's only an if , the red card was unfair , carvalho still being on the pitch is just unfair . and how was the disallowed goal wrong ?

Anyway , enough of the tit for tat , barca have been the better side in both games and have more than deserved their place in the final .

Because it was a perfectly good goal <cr>

Real still need 3 more :lol:

Hopefully they get another couple though to make for an exciting end.

3 more? 2 more and they go through on away goals.

Never going to happen though.

People in this thread are starting to sound like Neil Lennon FFS,

Barca have undoubtedly been the better team, Real have had one shot in the whole game

Didn't know players ability was based on El Clasico performances.

It's not. It's based on if he can do it consistently against big teams.

I just think he's had a very poor season & so far not living up to his £20m price tag

and I'm to take the word of a man who doesn't know the difference between 2 and 3 lol .

I'll stick with my own opinion thanks .

"And" should have a capital - you shouldn't start a sentence with that particular word anyway. You shouldn't have a space before a full stop... You're grammar is shite, I'll stick to my own opinion. :wink: