John Hartson Article saying Celtic will win the league

Yeah, been wondering what his next article is going to be about- too many times he has spoken, and had to go back on his words.

Remember, "no way on God's earth Kilmarnock will take anything." :pipe:

They still might.

I find all this talk dangerous tbh :mellow:

Precisely.

The over-confidence on here is growing and growing.

We've still to beat Hearts tomorrow!

Every chance of them winning the league, we have 2 extremely hard games coming up and a tough away game. Every other chance we have had this season to gain advantage, go in fornt, overtake or put them to bed, we have failed. Do we have the bottle? Only time will tell. I still think they are favourites, just how we like it. ;) MIND GAMES!!!

Hartsons articles are to them what Gorams are to us, embarrassing.

EDIT - Article was done before Inverness game it looks like. :lol:

Every chance of them winning the league, we have 2 extremely hard games coming up and a tough away game. Every other chance we have had this season to gain advantage, go in fornt, overtake or put them to bed, we have failed. Do we have the bottle? Only time will tell. I still think they are favourites, just how we like it. ;) MIND GAMES!!!

Mate...

...we agree! :BELM:

The bookies make the favourites and they disagree

To be fair I agreed with him at the time

He was too arrogant and smug though.

If u had a newspaper article would u write that Rangers have it in the bag?

I hope his Q&A night in Cbank goes tits up because the tims are beelin, the fat prick (tu)

Precisely.

The over-confidence on here is growing and growing.

We've still to beat Hearts tomorrow!

Ano but I mean all this as in he says Cel**c have got it in the bag and The Rangers lost the league the day we sold Miller. The Sun are paying him to talk a load of pish about Cel**c. The way he talks he makes them sound like fuckin world pumpers. :crabflute:

Ano but I mean all this as in he says Cel**c have got it in the bag and The Rangers lost the league the day we sold Miller. The Sun are paying him to talk a load of pish about Cel**c. The way he talks he makes them sound like fuckin world pumpers. :crabflute:

Don't get me wrong, he' a fat wank.

He should never have published what he did so early on.

I will stick up for big hartson here he was the player we had lined up he was ready to sign apart

from our brilliant medical team it was rejected - one of the biggest mistakes in my view ever supporting rangers

Maybe due to his strength through the worst he came back that person doesnt deserve to be ridiculed

and it irks me because he was at ibrox and would have signed .

He is someone that has beat the odds would have played for us no problem - we turned him down not him .

I will stick up for big hartson here he was the player we had lined up he was ready to sign apart

from our brilliant medical team it was rejected - one of the biggest mistakes in my view ever supporting rangers

Maybe due to his strength through the worst he came back that person doesnt deserve to be ridiculed

and it irks me because he was at ibrox and would have signed .

He is someone that has beat the odds would have played for us no problem - we turned him down not him .

Brilliant big striker who shoud have and would have signed for us.