the adverts on the govan and copeland/broomloan stands

i'm obv not sure about this but surely now that SDM doesnt own Ibrox anymore the horrible ads on the stands will go? if they do what do we think Rangers will put in thier place if anything? i would like to see a list the seasons we have won the titles à la arsenal although we have won so many doubt we can fit them all in :pipe: . or maybe a list of all the HOF player's names?

excellent suggestion, and yes i would like to see something like that aswell.

unfortunately, i think its more to do with advertising contracts with other companies. we wont be taking them down as we generate money from the companies advertising.

excellent suggestion, and yes i would like to see something like that aswell.

unfortunately, i think its more to do with advertising contracts with other companies. we wont be taking them down as we generate money from the companies advertising.

aye you are probably right, was just hoping since most of those companies are SDM's it might change. BTW anyone notice the massive TO LET sign outside of edmiston house today? was that there before?

We've won too much for it to be honours and there's too many Hall of famers to dedicate hoardings to them.

The advertising boards also bring in a decent amount of money to the club, so they should remian tbh

fuck sake you're right there is like 80 odd HOFs! :facepalm: