Craig Whyte Interviw on RTV Now

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye good one... Doon in the dumps at that time like most o ye... Surprised it's taken so long to be pointed out!!!! Let's all laugh at me, let's all laugh at me, nana na na... Brilliant doh

Is that face palm for your poor judgement? :lol:

Don't think anyone will be taking your body language advice now :pipe:

I'm pretty good at reading body language: he wants to believe his answers but doubts his ability to deliver (the blinking when answering) He is as proud as any one of us would be at being the new owner of Rangers but he is also still thinking hard about what he can do to deliver a successful reign and clearly knows that it will be difficult. He is no public speaker but to be fair he will become more confident if he can show success. I've always enjoyed listening to SDM as think what you want about the man, he knew how to direct an interview his way and I fir one bought into his answers. CW however is an uncomfortable person to listen to which makes me think his visions are equally as vague, perhaps I'm being harsh as he's just in the door but if I was parting with £52+m I'd have very clear objectives and plans for my business. Poor interview...

Says who?