Craig Whyte Interviw on RTV Now

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I trust him either - something about his eyes.

He's either got a twitch or he was nervous during that interview. The way the eyes were flapping every two seconds showed that. Hopefully it was because he was nervous for his first interview, and not because he was bullshitting.

I don't think I trust him either - something about his eyes.

I'm the same as GOAT and yourself, I understand though that trust will come over time and not even our owner himself will expect every fan to 100% trust him.

But I guess he was nervous infront of the cameras today.

got my full backing 100 percent all the way till im otherwise proven he is hiding summit, i guess some want it all in black and whyte though, and always been a fan, maybe thats why he is considering greig as an embassador to the club, regardless what some say about the guy, maybe whyte realises his contribution to rangers an dwont be as flippant as others

got my full backing 100 percent all the way till im otherwise proven he is hiding summit, i guess some want it all in black and whyte though, and always been a fan, maybe thats why he is considering greig as an embassador to the club, regardless what some say about the guy, maybe whyte realises his contribution to rangers an dwont be as flippant as others

I thought Greig was the one, that didn't trust him??