Man City

Money can buy them success in a way.

They've got their target although they only finished one place higher than last year.

They'll challenge for the title and perhaps Champions League next season.

Can they do it?

Was at the Everton v Man City game on Saturday on my mates stag do and thought they were fucking awful for my 1st EPL match i was quite disappointed. If they play as defensive as that in CL they will be battered.

2010 A Peter Crouch goal at Eastlands helps Tottenham win 1-0 and into the Champions League

2011 A Peter Crouch goal at Eastlands helps Manchester City win 1-0 and into the Champions League

:D

If there was a year for them to make a title push it was this one.

They just aren't that great, boring team and not going anywhere fast. With the money spent they should be a lot better.

They have spent something like a billion quid to play the kind of football at home in the league that has Rangers getting criticised for doing it against European giants away from home in the champions league. And they are content with that. For that reason I have no respect for them at all.

They were shite this year, expected much better with the money they have spent, pishy boring team to watch and it looks like Tevez could leave which is a big blow although players like Dzeko will improve with a pre-season at the club in him, in the CL now they should be able to attract a few bigger names than they could before so it will be interesting to see where that takes them

If Liverpool didn't have such a shite start to the season they would probably be ahead of Man City, also if Spurs had signed a good striker instead of a 40 midfielders this year they would be ahead of them as well