The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

Thompson shouldn't have done what he did.

But Lennon had every right.

Bollocks and hypocrisy.

If someone hit's my mate then I'm going to jump in.

But not if they're already in the hands of the police.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He loves managing Celtic. True.

He doesn't love being one of the most hated figures in the country. True (although sometimes I'm not so sure).

Got to weigh the benefits against the costs.

Nothing you can do with regards to stopping the 'scumbags', so you have to make a choice.

Life's a bitch ain't it.

Of course he loves being hated, why else would he make those kind of comments ?

And where would he go to escape the scumbags ? They'd never stop until he was dead, and I'm sure he knows that himself, he'd always be under threat, he might as well stick to the job he loves than moving away and doing fuck all, while still being under threat.

Of course he loves being hated, why else would he make those kind of comments ?

And where would he go to escape the scumbags ? They'd never stop until he was dead, and I'm sure he knows that himself, he'd always be under threat, he might as well stick to the job he loves than moving away and doing fuck all, while still being under threat.

Ultimately I don't think he loves being hated as such, but yes he probably enjoys the attention.

I think you're being a bit dramatic here. If he stopped being such an attention whore I think everyone would leave him alone.

Ultimately I don't think he loves being hated as such, but yes he probably enjoys the attention.

I think you're being a bit dramatic here. If he stopped being such an attention whore I think everyone would leave him alone.

Pish.

Their are people attempting to kill him, and you think that's just going to go away if he doesn't say anything from now on ? Can't see it.

Pish.

Their are people attempting to kill him, and you think that's just going to go away if he doesn't say anything from now on ? Can't see it.

So you think these people will not stop until Lennon is dead?

Even they will have lives lol. They probably don't spend every waking minute thinking about how to kill Lennon.

Yes, because he got hit :lol:

Someone hits you once and you hit them back once, that is self-defence.

How the eff is it self defence when you are not defending yourself.

When Lennon kicked him, the attack was over. It barely even got a chance to begin :craphead:

So you think these people will not stop until Lennon is dead?

Even they will have lives lol. They probably don't spend every waking minute thinking about how to kill Lennon.

Who knows, wouldn't put it past them.

I'm sure if their sendng him bombs then a large porportion of their thinking goes into him being killed.

How the eff is it self defence when you are not defending yourself.

When Lennon kicked him, the attack was over. It barely even got a chance to begin :craphead:

I'm not a lawyer, I only know that because my mates a lawyer.

I wasn't debating against that.

Who knows, wouldn't put it past them.

I'm sure if their sendng him bombs then a large porportion of their thinking goes into him being killed.

Really, I would think bomb making is more of a hobby. Couple hours, couple times a week sort of thing :craphead: