The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

If someone attachs you there is the claim of self defense when hitting back - and good on lennon if he did retaliate! Guy who attacked him was sptupid and the only people who will get in trouble for this are the idiot and Hearts.

No surprise from you.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone attachs you there is the claim of self defense when hitting back - and good on lennon if he did retaliate! Guy who attacked him was sptupid and the only people who will get in trouble for this are the idiot and Hearts.

He kicked him on the ground while he was being held down, but aye, good on him...

You're 'sptupid'.

No surprise from you.

Please dont tell me you condone what happened last night ? Even if it was Lemmon it is so wrong - or are you so blinded that you care not a jot about football - oh wai,t thats it, you only care about your ways and the past so you probably dont care about the rights and wrongs of it!

You lose the claim of self defence if you keep hitting the guy once he's been restrained on the deck.

If the guy himself and Hearts are the only people who get into any kind of bother for this then we'll know Lennon is being protected somewhere up the ladder.

He kicked him on the ground while he was being held down, but aye, good on him...

You're 'sptupid'.

And if yo had been attacked and your mates had dragged the attacker down you would not have had a kick ?? Oh well I supose your view its OK for Lemmon to be attacked and who cares what effect that has on scottish football - guy was an absolute Numpty and if Lemmon got one in good on him (I also not the cop had him by the throat - was that police brutality??)

You lose the claim of self defence if you keep hitting the guy once he's been restrained on the deck.

If the guy himself and Hearts are the only people who get into any kind of bother for this then we'll know Lennon is being protected somewhere up the ladder.

Its a shame your hatred for lemmon outweighs your sense of right and wrong - he was attacked, - so what if he had a pop, even if the guy was restrained. Lemmon is an arsehole but the whole of scottish football will suffer due to that hearts idiot!

I was at the game. Even once the guy had been wrestled to the ground Lennon was sticking his boot in a few times. Celtic fans clashing with police lasted about 5-10 mins. Looked like the police were tying to throw a couple of them out, then about 50 fans started shoving steward and cops and throwing punches

Complete and utter farse which we will get the blame of. Its time that people realise that he brings alot of this on himself saying that last night was a disgrace and how the guy got past the stewards is shocking.

Hertz need to boot G4S's arse for that one TBH

And if yo had been attacked and your mates had dragged the attacker down you would not have had a kick ?? Oh well I supose your view its OK for Lemmon to be attacked and who cares what effect that has on scottish football - guy was an absolute Numpty and if Lemmon got one in good on him (I also not the cop had him by the throat - was that police brutality??)

Fucking hell you're thick.

Outing yourself as a ned and a tim sympathiser in the same post. Top work.

If you want to pursue any sort of legal complaint against someone, which you can be damn sure Lennon will, then you don't kick them once they're on the deck. If you do, you should expect to have legal claims brought against you.

Please dont tell me you condone what happened last night ? Even if it was Lemmon it is so wrong - or are you so blinded that you care not a jot about football - oh wai,t thats it, you only care about your ways and the past so you probably dont care about the rights and wrongs of it!

Stop trying to twist it as i am on about kicking the guy when he was already under arrest. But you defend that sort of behaviour and Lemmon has caused some trouble since he came into Scottish Football.

i'm sorry but lennon is a wee arse piece and we all knew something outrageous like that was comming.

but i now we would all probably have a go back if it was on the street or anywhere HOWEVER it wasnt anywhere it was infront of 20,000 ppl and on the tv. would we have seen walter react like that, terry butcher, craig brown to name a few i dout it. you saw in the mans eyes that lennon would have jumped on the guys head if no one had held him back.

it just shows him for what the wee rat is.

and also its not just 'rangers fans' that hate the prick

This self defence claim is complete nonsense!

Who in their right mind would attack a man who in the hands of several policemen.

Neil Lennon thats who, and any other scumbag.

Its a shame your hatred for lemmon outweighs your sense of right and wrong - he was attacked, - so what if he had a pop, even if the guy was restrained. Lemmon is an arsehole but the whole of scottish football will suffer due to that hearts idiot!

What do you mean so what? I know what's right and I know wrong and kicking a man who is restrained on the ground by policemen is fucking wrong!

Not half a Lennon sympathiser aren't you.

Bloody hell this is the thread for the Liberal Loyal!!

Lemmon is without doubt the biggest arsehole ever to be in Scottish Football of that there is no dispute. But when did this board become awash with such liberalism. (I thought that was my job!!) If a celt fan had attacked McCoist and McCoist had given him a boot is the baws while being restrained by Glasgows finest we would be applauding him and saying it was the attakers own fault!! I cant believe that Lemmon, of all people, has turned half this board into bleeding heart liberals!! protecting the rights of the idiot who was restrained.

he should be charged and if he isnt the hearts fan should raise a civil action.

Made me laugh at your sarcasm - then I started to worry you were serious as there was no :sherlock: or :craphead: so now I think you mean it!:sherlock::craphead:

"Literal Loyal"

Bloody hell this is the thread for the Liberal Loyal!!

Lemmon is without doubt the biggest arsehole ever to be in Scottish Football of that there is no dispute. But when did this board become awash with such liberalism. (I thought that was my job!!) If a celt fan had attacked McCoist and McCoist had given him a boot is the baws while being restrained by Glasgows finest we would be applauding him and saying it was the attakers own fault!! I cant believe that Lemmon, of all people, has turned half this board into bleeding heart liberals!! protecting the rights of the idiot who was restrained.

You clearly don't understand.

If someone you like does something and someone you don't like does the exact same thing you're obviously going to condemn the person you don't like.

Unless you're a robot with no emotions.

Not one person here gives two fucks about the rights of the attacker. We all just want to see Lennon exposed for the scumbag that he is. Not given sympathy by the media, colleagues, even fucking rival fans like yourself!

tim accusations are tiresome, you cant say one thing without the tim this and that, lennon is a rodent, the hearts fan was a rodent and whoever was responsible will get what they deserve including the fans for singing the ira pish.

Lets keep things simple eh instead of going away on yer one poster mission, vains a popping in your heads at the latest goings on and breathe a deep breath and realise peoples opinions are just that, if posters cant say there piece what is the point, 5 times in the last few days :clap:

You clearly don't understand.

If someone you like does something and someone you don't like does the exact same thing you're obviously going to condemn the person you don't like.

Unless you're a robot with no emotions.

Not one person here gives two fucks about the rights of the attacker. We all just want to see Lennon exposed for the scumbag that he is. Not given sympathy by the media, colleagues, even fucking rival fans like yourself!

We all want Lemmon to go with his tail betwen his legs - winning FK all!! - but if you want to have a dig at him there are hundreds of others things to have a go at him on, but ffs moaning cause he kicked someone who attacked him is extreme liberalism even by my even handed standards!

tim accusations are tiresome, you cant say one thing without the tim this and that, lennon is a rodent, the hearts fan was a rodent and whoever was responsible will get what they deserve including the fans for singing the ira pish.

Lets keep things simple eh instead of going away on yer one poster mission, vains a popping in your heads at the latest goings on and breathe a deep breath and realise peoples opinions are just that, if posters cant say there piece what is the point, 5 times in the last few days :clap:

pretty calm post from a roid rager lol :craphead: