The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt any of you would have the bottle/stupidity to do that in front of several policemen.

At least I hope not.

To kick the guy thats just twatted you ? I would but would fully be expecting to be jailed for it at the same time.

To kick the guy thats just twatted you ? I would but would fully be expecting to be jailed for it at the same time.

I tend not to try and get myself arrested if I can help it lol. :craphead:

Guess I'm in the minority :sherlock:

I would if it was me. What the fuck do you expect?

I expect for Neil Lennon to behave in a manner both suitable to and appropriate for a man in his position. And Neil Lennon is the sort of guy I’d expect to boot someone when they were being held down.

I expect for Neil Lennon to behave in a manner both suitable to and appropriate for a man in his position. And Neil Lennon is the sort of guy I'd expect to boot someone when they were being held down.

I'm sure if someone ran up and tried to punch you then your responsibilities and job title would be foremost in your mind.

I tend not to try and get myself arrested if I can help it lol. :craphead:

Guess I'm in the minority :sherlock:

Of course I try not to get arrested I just know that if it was me getting punched I would just go for the cunt and think of the consequences later on, Probably not the smartest thing but ohh well :happy:

Of course I try not to get arrested I just know that if it was me getting punched I would just go for the cunt and think of the consequences later on, Probably not the smartest thing but ohh well :happy:

If I had a drink in me I'd probably do the same.

I'd like to think if I was sober I could resist though :craphead:

There has been a lot of criticism of Hearts security measures but how do you protect this character short of putting a ring of steel around the dugout every week?

If septic are smart they will get rid of him and a trophyless season would give them the perfect excuse :sherlock:

Easier said than done and you know it.

If someone ran up and tried to punch me then all thoughts would be on self-defence and retaliation. Lennon isn't a fuckin robot.

You must be quite a violent person then.

To suggest that not retaliating after the attacker had been apprehended is robotic is ridiculous.

I think the word you are looking for is sensible.

Its bad cricket and id be pressing charges, guy barely touched him and lennon and thompson are trying to boot him in the heid when the guy is being cuffed. Sure if someone did attack me id fight back but if the police are dealing with it i wouldn't get involved. Lennon has a fcuking screw loose even when the guy was being frog marched down the tunnel you lennon in the back ground giving it loudly to him. Just shut the fuck up!

Easier said than done and you know it.

If someone ran up and tried to punch me then all thoughts would be on self-defence and retaliation. Lennon isn't a fuckin robot.

So again the goal posts are moved for Lennon because he's Neil Lennon.

As I said if you value your job you don't respond.

If you were an off duty Policeman or representing Scotland's second biggest club on live tv I'm sure you would have the sense not to have a cowardly kick when the guys down.

If Lennon had hit him to get him off it's a different story,the guy was restrained and there was no longer any danger.