The "For some reason I can't stop talking about Neil fucking Lennon" thread

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: fekk me, how sad can some get, i thought i had read it all now, when someone attacks you lets see you just stand there and keep your hand in you pockets and get on with it eh, no do nohing eh

When someones being restrained you dont boot fuck out of him either unless you are a coward.

naw mate i said fukk you, funny eh i guess you would just lie there like a wee bitch eh? would you

Aye if 2 coppers were holdin me on the deck i would need to. I would be man enough to square up to the cunt. Not boot him when he is down.

Ps it was fuck off you said :pipe:

If that Odious prick told me that today was Thursday I'd dash off and find a calendar.

Better yet, let's all ignore him.

Were you not arguing in another thread that the new custodian must defend the club from our attackers? Spiers is a significant and consistent attacker.

Ye cannae have baith.

When someones being restrained you dont boot fuck out of him either unless you are a coward.

i aint condoning nothing and i wait for the im no gfan comments from folks, its the fact folks get on a high horse regarding someone fighting back, the fukker cud have had a knife or summit, thats the issue, no one wouldnt fight on here? and this night last night is gonna show up alot more that the lenny incident.

i aint condoning nothing and i wait for the im no gfan comments from folks, its the fact folks get on a high horse regarding someone fighting back, the fukker cud have had a knife or summit, thats the issue, no one wouldnt fight on here? and this night last night is gonna show up alot more that the lenny incident.

Fs what a way to out yourself. Lenny!!!!! FFs aye poor wee lenny.

He should only be known as TLB/TLRB or the wee fat ginger cunt

Aye if 2 coppers were holdin me on the deck i would need to. I would be man enough to square up to the cunt. Not boot him when he is down.

Ps it was fuck off you said :pipe:

cant speak for you but myself, id be raging with anyone after it happened and if the cunt was pinned down id be jumping on his head

Some people seem to be forgetting that as a manager of a "football club" TLB shouldn't respond like other people. Far too many people defending him for my liking to be honest, and while that's their opinion and they are entitled to it, the fact is that provoked or unprovoked IF TLB has retalliated then he too has broken the law and should be punished.

Does anyone know what happened to Brian Clough when he clattered a fan?

I think you got a wee rager for Lennon and its nothing to do with roids.

Were you not arguing in another thread that the new custodian must defend the club from our attackers? Spiers is a significant and consistent attacker.

Ye cannae have baith.

Indeed I was - so maybe I didn't make my position clear enough.

"We" (the greater body of the Rangers Church) should ignore the little fuck, meanwhile our new Custodian (and majority shareholder) should get right into him with both boots and fists flaying (figuratively speaking).

It's clear that Spiers likes to be noticed, loves and audience, etc, so by us (the support) ignoring him he loses that - however if our new guy attacks him at every turn then he's being dealt with by both parties.

Sorry for the confusion. :sherlock:

cant speak for you but myself, id be raging with anyone after it happened and if the cunt was pinned down id be jumping on his head

Well you are indedd a typical shitebag. Fight fucking right not jumping on someone who is being held downs head.

As bad as a taig

Some people seem to be unnaturally angry that this happened last night....

Tbh mate. I wish it never happened. This fucking pathetic why me attitude he has and the media love in with him really gets to me. Even Murdo Mcloed was having a go at "wee lenny" the other week

Lennon is a scumbag you do not hit someone when there on the ground for any reason whether you've been attacked or not its just cuntish behaviour.

He and Alan thompson attacked the guy on the ground after he was restrained not the actions you would expect from a man or anyone else for that matter I hope he dies a horrific slow painful death I put up some of the problems I have had in my life and I've never hated someone as much in my life.

I can tell you a true story about him from when he was a celtic player and refusing to sign an autograph for a celtic supporting cancer surviving family member of nine she's one of my cousins.

I had taken her to glasgow to meet up with her dad before going to a preseaon friendly ( I think it was against Leeds not one hundred percent sure) anyway we met him coming out of the train station he was walking past along argyle street my cousin screams in excitement runs after him shouting his name as he was her favourite player so she asks for an autograph and he refused because I was wearing my rangers stuff to go to the game.

Before that day I disliked him but had respect for him as a football player after that day I hope he gets cancer he is an utter prick of a man.

And you'd rightly be brought up in front of a judge.

Most people would fight back in that situation, but once the guy is pinned down, if you continue to kick at him then you become the aggressor and all sympathy for you disappears. You stop being a victim the moment you go on the attack

Loosely related to this Spiers story, I've just seen someone on Twitter called CelticResearch instructing Celtic fans on twitter to start emailing peoples places of work in relation to any comments on twitter they find disgreeable, rather than contacting the person themselves. Snivelling, weasely cunts the lot of them.

Most people would fight back in that situation, but once the guy is pinned down, if you continue to kick at him then you become the aggressor and all sympathy for you disappears. You stop being a victim the moment you go on the attack

Loosely related to this Spiers story, I've just seen someone on Twitter called CelticResearch instructing Celtic fans on twitter to start emailing peoples places of work in relation to any comments on twitter they find disgreeable, rather than contacting the person themselves. Snivelling, weasely cunts the lot of them.

If people are thick enough to post ridiculous things on twitter that will cause them problems in life then they get what they deserve.

Im not saying i wouldnt be infront of a judge, or not deserve it, i was getting at the folks thinking its ok in normal life and they would not react to an incident like this when in reality most would lose the rag, Spiers is a different case altogether and i for one want him out of ibrox for good and shown for what he is, hes the bigot that likes to peddle his vermin about, i agree but me personally i have anger issues, its just funny that im a tim on here for having this view

Indeed I was - so maybe I didn't make my position clear enough.

"We" (the greater body of the Rangers Church) should ignore the little fuck, meanwhile our new Custodian (and majority shareholder) should get right into him with both boots and fists flaying (figuratively speaking).

It's clear that Spiers likes to be noticed, loves and audience, etc, so by us (the support) ignoring him he loses that - however if our new guy attacks him at every turn then he's being dealt with by both parties.

Sorry for the confusion. :sherlock:

I like to know what all our enemies are up to when it comes to The Rangers. Ignoring fhuddery helps nothing.

Having said that, I'd like to add that I have a loathing for Shitney that is far above that I have for any other attackers. I hate the prick most of all for claiming to be the only man amongst 50,000 at Ibrox who didn't hear the Abercunts chanting 'we all agree the Ibrox disaster was magic'.

He's an out and out cunt in my eyes.

If someone charged at me like that I'd certainly get a few blows in. I'm not really bothered if lemon had a go back, in saying that if you had a scuffle in the street like that then the two of you would be charged.

There's no such thing as a 'he started it' defense outside of primary school.

If someone attachs you there is the claim of self defense when hitting back - and good on lennon if he did retaliate! Guy who attacked him was sptupid and the only people who will get in trouble for this are the idiot and Hearts.

When did this place become a forum about That fckn piece o shite who cares what happens to him he's feck all to do with our great club, i wish ppl would just ignore the wee :wanker: and hopefully he'll go away, he brings the entire Scottish game into disrepute every other week and we give him an audience.

WE ARE RANGERS SUPER RANGERS NO ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE

Fs what a way to out yourself. Lenny!!!!! FFs aye poor wee lenny.

He should only be known as TLB/TLRB or the wee fat ginger cunt

What is it if someone has a differing opinion they automatically are a tim? :lol: maybe you RFC can explain this since its your opinion, or are you just a wee bit narrow minded and unable to see anothers views for what they are