The new Custodian's first battle

Erroneous only about the source. I’ll ask again - are you saying Whyte has not been quoted as saying we are now debt free?

Ambiguity and confusion seem to follow you around, did he say it, or is he said to have said it,

("I’m still claiming he said it. No confusion at all") of course you could be less ambiguous and produce your "evidence". :sherlock:

Are you saying he didn’t state the club was debt free? I know I was wrong as to the source (thinking it was his rangers.tv interview) but, I’m also pretty confident he has been quoted as such.

I'll back that up, his exact words were "Rangers are debt free"

Ambiguity and confusion seem to follow you around, did he say it, or is he said to have said it,

("I’m still claiming he said it. No confusion at all") of course you could be less ambiguous and produce your "evidence". :sherlock:

Dear Mr Ambiguity,

See post directly above.

CB

I think it willb e very interesting days ahead....and ones which the new owner will have to tread very carefully.

SDM can be forgiven for chasing the dream, for failing to anticipate the downturn with the banks etc. What is unforgivable is his failure to defend our club - for many Bears that rankles the most.

CW would do well to recognise this.

CB

I think it willb e very interesting days ahead....and ones which the new owner will have to tread very carefully.

SDM can be forgiven for chasing the dream, for failing to anticipate the downturn with the banks etc. What is unforgivable is his failure to defend our club - for many Bears that rankles the most.

CW would do well to recognise this.

My thoughts exactly D'Art.

He'll get most Bears onside if he stands up to our enemies and puts them on the run for a change.

For the last two decades we've been running and they've been chasing - the minority population is chasing the majority - so if he makes it clear we've stopped running we can then start moving back to a level playing field.

I don't want special treatment for Rangers FC and its support - I demand fair and equal treatment.

:angry:

One can only wonder at the instructions being passed on by our former director the bold Donald, to our leader and his posse, looks painful....

muir-1.jpg

That picture was taken when Jela passed the baw tae Edu.....................................:sherlock:

Or it coulda been something like...................................

"Hey Craig, Canadian Bacon would like a wee word wae ye"

"Aw...............no that cunt again! WTF Dis he want noo?"

That picture was taken when Jela passed the baw tae Edu.....................................:sherlock:

Or it coulda been something like...................................

"Hey Craig, Canadian Bacon would like a wee word wae ye"

"Aw...............no that cunt again! WTF Dis he want noo?"

muir.jpg

Craig, I have further instructions from the boss, he may require another pound ....of flesh... MoneyCoinsTossesSmiley.gif