A sad period for Scottish Football

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you his sidekick? bitch or dildo, delete as you wish, rfc52 is in the wrong here and trying his hardest

MMMM bawbag stop talking shite its got nothing to do with Rangers i couldnt give a fuck about them

Mate i think you have got me mixed up with another poster. You wont find me disagreeing with any of that

Ah, and I now owe ya an apology then. party0012.gif

MMMM bawbag stop talking shite its got nothing to do with Rangers i couldnt give a fuck about them

either could i to be honest, just in here to try and ensure some posters dont twist things and make things up, such as myself being a tim (tu) consider it finished

Dont worry about it mate. HArd to get used to the place at 1st (tu)

Eh, you click 'Reply' in the wrong spot and everyone gets their panties in a knot.

A Hearts fan attacks a Celtic manager and we, Rangers fans descend to this shite amongst outrselves. A fucking sad day. For me I'm happy their celebrations were ruined, their manager got attacked and they showed themselves up with their singing. True colours and all that. Plenty of good things came out of last night for us as a support and a club. Can we not focus on those rather than sniping at each other? Come to fuck, Bears!

A Hearts fan attacks a Celtic manager and we, Rangers fans descend to this shite amongst outrselves. A fucking sad day. For me I'm happy their celebrations were ruined, their manager got attacked and they showed themselves up with their singing. True colours and all that. Plenty of good things came out of last night for us as a support and a club. Can we not focus on those rather than sniping at each other? Come to fuck, Bears!

Aye, too bad the Cunt media machine is out in full force to cover up their supporters' actions at Tynecastle. All too easy.......

He stated in the 1st post in the thread mate that it was a bear who done it. THe post has now been removed but that was the jist of the argument :lol:

I'm not suggesting we stop debating or even having friendly disagreements but when we start sounding like them with accusations etc. I just think it would be useful to remember why we're here and who we are. Let them mire in a filth of their own making, while we stand and laugh them.

:cheers:

Right correct me if i'm wrong but did 2 guys not get arrested for writing things on facebook, from what i have seen on there the police should be chapping alot of doors 2moro.I mean theres 1 guy on there saying they should stab him, come on what the fuck is going on here.

Its coming from both sides but mainly the tims they are a fickle lot, they havent got a clue

This is the first time something like this has happened in Scottish football eh?

Apart from a Celtic fan attacking Gordon Strachan of course

Or Dallas being attacked by a Celtic fan

Or Ally Maxwell being attacked by...yes, you guessed it...a Celtic fan

http://sweepingsince1888.blogspot.com/2008/09/yahoo-tries-to-attack-ally-maxwell.html

Look at this load of shit: BBC: SPL

"Celtic say Scotland must address the underlying reasons for "vile, sustained and relentless attacks" on their club and manager Neil Lennon."

Just hand them a platform, eh? What a fucking joke.