Goodwillie at Ibrox next season

You're telling someone to be realistic then shouting that Man City are going to cut loose an asset worth about 3-4million pounds in the current market, with your evidence being that they didn't want to use him last year?

Absolute bampot.

haha ..come back to me when its made public big mouth ...i cant wait ..

AS I SAID ADMIN .U KNOW HOW MUCH IN THE PAST MY QUOTES/POSTS .have been correct ...BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO POST BECAUSE OF IDIOTS ...heres more proof ffs ....AS IVE SAID BEFORE ...TOLD YE SO ....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ..come back to me when its made public big mouth ...i cant wait ..

AS I SAID ADMIN .U KNOW HOW MUCH IN THE PAST MY QUOTES/POSTS .have been correct ...BUT I CHOOSE NOT TO POST BECAUSE OF IDIOTS ...heres more proof ffs ....AS IVE SAID BEFORE ...TOLD YE SO ....

I take it back. You're obviously an extremely intelligent, rational man with a superb grasp of English.

SUCH A SHAME that clowns are allowed to parade on here as fans ..but see willing to post derogatory pish against "their" so called "own" ..

GERSMEDIA as u kno ive not been on in a while because of such idiocity ..there u go 2 hours down the line im a bampot lol ...FGAU .WATP.

weiss IS being released ..why so many are doubting that beggars belief ...can u not see the big PICTURE here ffs ...MAN CITY ..have money to burn ,theyve loaned out a player but some of u cant believe hes being released lol ....if they thought he was good enough he would have been there last season ffs .....that brings me onto ...vlad weiss HAS asked to be released ...his dad wants to sign him ..but he sees his immediate future with us and hopes it will come true ....he doesnt want to be a bit part at a team that 12 months ago didnt think he was good enough ..so they loaned him out to us ...hes not a daft kid ffs ...

His dad is the manager of the Slovakian national team...

im sure if enough folk asked weiss on twitter he would confirm if it was true or not? but he has been posting pictures with alot of the city youth or so I believe them to be anyway?

as for sturridge maybe had we asked at the start of the season for him we might have got him but he will be introduced into the chelsea team next season but bolton are talking about launching a 12 million bit for him.

SUCH A SHAME that clowns are allowed to parade on here as fans ..but see willing to post derogatory pish against "their" so called "own" ..

GERSMEDIA as u kno ive not been on in a while because of such idiocity ..there u go 2 hours down the line im a bampot lol ...FGAU .WATP.

Idiocity. :lol:

Most people on here seem to be fairly honest. If you're talking pish, someone will tell you you're talking pish.

You're talking pish.

I reckon goodwillie would be a great signing and complement jelavic, people said at the time that Steven fletcher wasn't good enough for us, he's now a £9 million epl striker

kingdork uve lost it ffs ...be realistic or dont bother posting

It wouldn't happen mate but nothing wrong with asking(even on loan) would u have thought we would have thought at the start of this season we could sign weiss.

Also I hope your right about wee Vlad but its hard to believe tbh...... I hope am proven wrong tho (tu)

People you must be realistic we have just been bought over and there is no way that whyte is going to throw money at the problem and hope it goes away like we did in the past ... our sponserships are a quarter that of other leagues such as england and spain are tv revenue is a bloody joke we operate around 50 million a year and people are expecting an influx or foreign players ..... first and foremost how much of a risk are you willing to take on someone like cousin again who all be it played well but went missing in vital games such as the uefa cup semi final or players which takes a year to settle into a far more physical game .... it makes sense to me to buy proven young players from uk as our squad is aging and add a player or 2 from forening feilds per season as that we could handle if they go missing .... we have only been bought over habd have no infrastructure in place to cope with paying 4 million for a player and wait 7 months on him becoming use to the weather the crazy fans the old firm matches not to mention trips t caley or aberdeen were tackles fly in .... i would prefer to see an ajax approach develop our youth policy and deliver another few ness's or wyldes and lets grow harden scotish players whole die for the jersey and there fans

Seen this on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Really-Really-Hate-David-Goodwillie/102188369871682

Look at the screen shots showing someones conversation with him.. He seems to be a total knob. Do we want people like that at Rangers? No doubting his talent but as a personality and role model he doesn't seem the best

thats true but rangers have had enough bad press lately so do you throw him into the mix and then give everyone further more amo ? im my opinion fuk them get him signed and let the goals come flowing in and the titles keep them coming i dream we could win tomorrow and go on a run and deliver 60 titles without any interruption would be another 9 in a row and 60 titles that would truley answer the question as to who is the most successful team dont you think although we know the answer the tims fail to realise that a European cup a few decades ago isnt going to cut it anymore

What clown mentioned Sturridge?

He should definitely be a part of the Chelsea first team next season or will head for some other top half PL side.

What clown mentioned Sturridge?

He should definitely be a part of the Chelsea first team next season or will head for some other top half PL side.

your right mate they'll be playing him next season not sending him out on loan and then some crack head mention bojan lol ffs barca have 1 main striker villa and bojan to back him up so lets see if he became available would he go to the likes of spurs liverpool maybe even inter or rangers to the spl lol ffs

we may not even spend the whole of 10 million, got our squad that is capable of winning this league, we need players to replace the leaving and to give us that little bit more in europe, i think there will be goodwillie, conway, wallace lately and a few bosmans, i would rather see a bosman list thread put up then we wil likely see realistic targets that we may actually go for

we may not even spend the whole of 10 million, got our squad that is capable of winning this league, we need players to replace the leaving and to give us that little bit more in europe, i think there will be goodwillie, conway, wallace lately and a few bosmans, i would rather see a bosman list thread put up then we wil likely see realistic targets that we may actually go for

im not sure who is become free on bosman do you ?

I reckon goodwillie would be a great signing and complement jelavic, people said at the time that Steven fletcher wasn't good enough for us, he's now a £9 million epl striker

Slight exageration there, Wolves only paid £6.5m...