Rangers fans are you ready for some Unbiased documentary paid by you?

See the way Walter Smith and Big Jock Wallace talked to the media (check you tube if you must), that is exactly what I think of them. Worthless. Pointless. Soft shite barely beneath our contempt. If you must watch telly, anything but Scottish media. I'd rather trust Al Jazeera before I listened with any sense of belief to the likes of Michele (nosebag) McmAnus, Gay Newsreaders, Ponseby (Salmond's rent boy) or Jackie Bhird.

No offense mate, but the vast majority of the posts that I read from you on here are about how Rangers are seemingly being attacked from all corners. We're one win away from a third consecutive league title, the atmosphere at Ibrox is cracking, and we have absolutely no money issues anymore. If this is the worst this supposed anti-Rangers institution can do then long may it continue! This is a good time to be a bear, so just stop worrying and start enjoying it :D

Yeah I should just shut up because Rangers are not being attacked from all corners. Aye thats a figment of my Imagination.

Infact when Rangers win this title the most bitterest one in living memory there is nothing that gonna reinforce my paranoid view than a bigoted documentary paid for by me and it kicking my fucking club in the balls for something that has nothing to do with them.

This documentary isnt gonna take the shine of the title win is it.

See the way Walter Smith and Big Jock Wallace talked to the media (check you tube if you must), that is exactly what I think of them. Worthless. Pointless. Soft shite barely beneath our contempt. If you must watch telly, anything but Scottish media. I'd rather trust Al Jazeera before I listened with any sense of belief to the likes of Michele (nosebag) McmAnus, Gay Newsreaders, Ponseby (Salmond's rent boy) or Jackie Bhird.

How do you know their Gay

The Rangers winning this SPL trophy this weekend will be second stage to all that is going on at the moment - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

The beaten mhob from the Glitter Dome will steal all the headlines for all the wrong reasons - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

At the end of a campaign where threats to referees and opponents has been to the fore, where intimidation, violence, political and Church interference has been used, 'they' will still steal the headlines - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

The Rangers will get no credit for winning a title against all odds, where the bank (Lloyds) did everything it could to hinder us, where 'they' bought an entire starting eleven with new players from almost every part of the world and we were forced to get shot of the SPL's top scorer in January, where the SPL high-heid-yins, knowing Rangers had a particularly tough schedule given that we were still in Europe and after the December shut-down, they gave us no leeway - sporting integrity and all that - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

Our squad has been paper-thin all season long, more so since January, and there have been several long-term injuries to key players - yet here we stand on the verge of greatness - with no help from the SFA, the SPL, referees or UEFA - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

Folks, if we had won the treble this year (a double will suit me just fine) then we would still get no credit for it.

They will be seen in the coming days as 'The Moral Champions of Scotland' - if only wee Neil (the Lurgan Bigot Sexpest Manchild and liberty-taking coward) hadn't been attacked/threatened/victimised, etc, etc, and so on.

....and that's the way 'some' will like it.

The Rangers winning this SPL trophy this weekend will be second stage to all that is going on at the moment - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

The beaten mhob from the Glitter Dome will steal all the headlines for all the wrong reasons - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

At the end of a campaign where threats to referees and opponents has been to the fore, where intimidation, violence, political and Church interference has been used, 'they' will still steal the headlines - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

The Rangers will get no credit for winning a title against all odds, where the bank (Lloyds) did everything it could to hinder us, where 'they' bought an entire starting eleven with new players from almost every part of the world and we were forced to get shot of the SPL's top scorer in January, where the SPL high-heid-yins, knowing Rangers had a particularly tough schedule given that we were still in Europe and after the December shut-down, they gave us no leeway - sporting integrity and all that - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

Our squad has been paper-thin all season long, more so since January, and there have been several long-term injuries to key players - yet here we stand on the verge of greatness - with no help from the SFA, the SPL, referees or UEFA - and that's the way 'some' will like it.

Folks, if we had won the treble this year (a double will suit me just fine) then we would still get no credit for it.

They will be seen in the coming days as 'The Moral Champions of Scotland' - if only wee Neil (the Lurgan Bigot Sexpest Manchild and liberty-taking coward) hadn't been attacked/threatened/victimised, etc, etc, and so on.

....and that's the way 'some' will like it.

you know the script youve been around the block some on here a very naive.

Next wed 10:45 bbc one scotland

Bigotry bombs and football.

get the pop corn I feel really optimistic about this one.

when did you preview this, and i hope you aint implyin there is a bias with our broadcasting corporation, what next the papers :rolleyes:

How do you know their Gay

one can only guess however I have it on reliable authority that judith tonner was having a DIY baby, as did dykey judith ralston, and it would be hard to imagine sean batty or the bbc greek guy were anything but battyboys.

one can only guess however I have it on reliable authority that judith tonner was having a DIY baby, as did dykey judith ralston, and it would be hard to imagine sean batty or the bbc greek guy were anything but battyboys.

oh you bitch dont say anything bad about my fav Milf

S22mxVZT.jpg

judith ralston

ekgh2t.jpg

yeah this reeks of impartiality.

To be honest Luthar i dont think anyone expects impartiality on the thing, i know you hate him and i think we all do, but speaking for myself your like a wee moan eh, he is a cretin and i feel you are worked up somehow on the subject getting yer point accross and you have had a busy day, all for the cause though, way to ma bed :sherlock: