Soccer am burd

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you might not no, having a burd as hot as mine, i'm used to guys dreaming about spunkin all over her face... you'll have to do better than comments about my misses mate, because she's hot, she's mine, and you'll never ever ever ever get a burd like her... Enjoy being in my shadow the rest of your life.

As for what i said to take it to another level... grow up ya clown. If something like that actually bothers you, i mean SERIOUSLY bothers you, as a personal dig... Then you have confidence issues. Clown, muppet, Your attitude should be on the other side of glasgow pal. They're the ones who take offense at anything directed at them. What i said was said with pride, as in ... who cares what they wana call us, we are who we are, and thats champions!! If simple words can drag you down from that, then tough. Your balls need to drop and your chin needs a lift... idiot. Your the kind of person who takes words completely out of context and because you do that, you take offense.

Point is, your a muppet, ma misses is a stunner, your jealous and can't take anything on the chin.

WATP!!

:lol: :lol:

Check you two brass necks saying everyone on here are jealous of you two. :lol:

You honestly think NOT 1 guy on here has a better looking burd than you? Shes a mutt.

EDIT: I'm finished talking to you anyway, your a fool.

funny, you were all saying, i'd do this to her, i'd do that to her, what an ass, wow... all that until my man came on here, you are like the celtic supporters refusing to say you are jealous! Sad men with no respect. No wonder you are all sitting on here 24/7. good lifes you have

funny, you were all saying, i'd do this to her, i'd do that to her, what an ass, wow... all that until my man came on here, you are like the celtic supporters refusing to say you are jealous! Sad men with no respect. No wonder you are all sitting on here 24/7. good lifes you have

:lol:

Hahahahahahaha!

4/10 and your "man" looks like a tit!

Run along!

I thought on a championship weekend all rangers fans would join in celebration. But now i see the scum that all the media talks about. I must be honest im very surprised you people are like that. Zero respect and dignity. What kind of man says the things you guys do to a woman you've never met?? Seriously?? You ever expect to find a nice girl with that attitude??

Its scum like you that drag the name of Rangers football club down. You are the people that are causing Rangers to get fined for sectarian singin etc, you shouted at me before for using word h***. But i bet you all go out with fenians etc... Thats called BIGOTRY.

Sad men, with sad lives... You're going no-where in life except through forums.

Sad people, very sad people... To all you people who were leaving reasonable comments, thanks. Your support is much appreciated. I went on the TV show supporting Glasgow Rangers, recognition at the Championship weekend, had fun with it, enjoyed it. But these losers can't do that. They find the need to insult people in order to make themselves feel better about being a nobody.

YOU are not the people. Rangers don't want scum like you. You belong on the other side of Glasgow.

Goodbye, or as we say in slovakia, papa

sorgtfo.jpg

I thought on a championship weekend all rangers fans would join in celebration. But now i see the scum that all the media talks about. I must be honest im very surprised you people are like that. Zero respect and dignity. What kind of man says the things you guys do to a woman you've never met?? Seriously?? You ever expect to find a nice girl with that attitude??

Its scum like you that drag the name of Rangers football club down. You are the people that are causing Rangers to get fined for sectarian singin etc, you shouted at me before for using word h***. But i bet you all go out with fenians etc... Thats called BIGOTRY.

Sad men, with sad lives... You're going no-where in life except through forums.

Sad people, very sad people... To all you people who were leaving reasonable comments, thanks. Your support is much appreciated. I went on the TV show supporting Glasgow Rangers, recognition at the Championship weekend, had fun with it, enjoyed it. But these losers can't do that. They find the need to insult people in order to make themselves feel better about being a nobody.

YOU are not the people. Rangers don't want scum like you. You belong on the other side of Glasgow.

Goodbye, or as we say in slovakia, papa

you insulted me by calling me a H**, then you weasle faced man tried to defend the word. If you don't know what a word means< don't use it.

fuck el papa

6,241 posts??!??!?!?!? GET A LIFE!!! What a loser! I bet your in your 40s or 50s, about 60stone, can't see your cock anymore, on websites pretending to be a 16 year old girl to flirt with the boys...

What a loser, 6,241 posts confirms it. You have no life.

6,241 posts??!??!?!?!? GET A LIFE!!! What a loser! I bet your in your 40s or 50s, about 60stone, can't see your cock anymore, on websites pretending to be a 16 year old girl to flirt with the boys...

What a loser, 6,241 posts confirms it. You have no life.

31 actually. :blush: but the rest is correct