The sun calming tensions before Rangers biggest game of the season

The suns headlines today was 5 years for secterian biggotry surely we should stem this at source in the media aswell, as the aussies say lets throw another shrimp on the barbie these guys should be held accountable for the part they play in this!!! but hey if it sells papers then it's alright.

It's only a wild guess, but I'm fairly confidant that there isn't single shred of evidence to back up all this pish. Unless of course they have direct quotes from arseholes from all these locations. Why do people buy this fucking rag?

Ibrox will be buncin the morra WHEN we win. could see a big group of filth fans turning up to cause trouble though

2 years ago there was about 10,000 gers fans outside Ibrox for about an hour waiting on the bus, I doubt they would bring anywhere near 1,000.

to those who say they are thankful they don't stay in Glasgow for tomorrow ? I wouldn't be anywhere fucking else.

2 years ago there was about 10,000 gers fans outside Ibrox for about an hour waiting on the bus, I doubt they would bring anywhere near 1,000.

to those who say they are thankful they don't stay in Glasgow for tomorrow ? I wouldn't be anywhere fucking else.

(tu)

I don't live in Glasgow, but i will be at Ibrox to see the champions coming home. :uk::uk::uk::uk:

When im travelling up from England for games i curse the fact i live so far from Ibrox, however on days like tomorrow....im glad i dont live in Glasgow.

Honestly mate there will be nothing ... a few sporadic incidents nothing more

Bunch of old wimmin :sherlock:

Well we'll just see how legitimate Declan is with there outrage at all things "Anti-Irish Catholic".

Surely to fuck the use of the phrase "Bloody Sunday" in this context is easily as offensive as anything we're singing or chanting?!

Im willing to bet this will go past unnoticed in favour of hammering us for something we say.