Dignity

How dare that utter turd Lennon use that word in his pathetic 'speech' at the end of their meaningless trot. He obviously does not know the meaning of the word!

What speech? I was watching Rangers winning another title, you'll have to fill me in here. In fact no, dont bother. :crabflute:

What speech? I was watching Rangers winning another title, you'll have to fill me in here. In fact no, dont bother. :crabflute:

They cut away from the celebrations on Sky so we could hear Lemon say "Atleast we still have our dignity."

They cut away from the celebrations on Sky so we could hear Lemon say "Atleast we still have our dignity."

You misunderstood me when I said "dont bother". (tu)

lennon,come back and talk about dignity when 2 of your players have been kidnapped(Kyle Hutton and Kal Naismith)and you don't mention it,this and other things tell you what dignity is,you don't have it,never will,the guy who beat you and the club and fans who have,have it in abundance.

Some of us live down south mate and cant get up to all the games and had to watch on Sky, if you have Sky and have Sky + it you will see his pathetic 'Speech'!

Seems like you are having a go at fellow bears on one of the best days in our history just because we were not at the game!

A lot of true bears were not at the actual game today so had to watch on telly, does that make us inferior or something?

Some of us live down south mate and cant get up to all the games and had to watch on Sky, if you have Sky and have Sky + it you will see his pathetic 'Speech'!

Seems like you are having a go at fellow bears on one of the best days in our history just because we were not at the game!

A lot of true bears were not at the actual game today so had to watch on telly, does that make us inferior or something?

:happy:

On the contrary dear fellow, I watched it at home myself. In actual fact I listened to it as the radio is ahead of any streams, so I don't know what you are getting uppity for. If you read the post again, I asked someone not to bother telling me something, so somebody else bothered to tell me what I wasn't bothered about. That bothered me. Slightly.

:happy:

On the contrary dear fellow, I watched it at home myself. In actual fact I listened to it as the radio is ahead of any streams, so I don't know what you are getting uppity for. If you read the post again, I asked someone not to bother telling me something, so somebody else bothered to tell me what I wasn't bothered about. That bothered me. Slightly.

Dear Fellow - Like it!

Hey , not going to fall out on a day like this, WATP. But you really should watch the TLB 'speech, it is laughable and embarrasing and he should be slaughtered in the press for it but knowing them he will probably be praised.

Anyway, watching scenes from Ibrox, good luck mate and enjoy.

WATP

a man who accuses other teams of not trying against rangers has some nerve saying celtic have dignity. all their hounding of refs, the sfa, the spl. they have obviously had a hand in FARE's investigation into sectarianism at rangers. cheating tim bastards GIRFUY!!! :crabflute:

Neil who?

Today was a great day, it was a day the world realised that no matter what, no matter who, that we are the people and through the amount of crap that we have had to put up with this year we will not and will never be beaten by anyone who attacks our club, our fans and our way of life.

Today we stand united as supporters of Glasgow Rangers Football Club, more than a club...Victorious!

Enjoy your beers tonight guys, it's well deserved!